No announcement yet.

Wear your life vests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken a few hard hits flying off of jetskis, you're an idiot if you get on one without of life jacket. I've even had the lanyard break in half and the ski keep on idling, luckily it turned and started heading back towards me so I could grab it.

Comment

Not wearing a life jacket on a Jet Flea or Tube or... Is idiotic. I don't care if you are an olympic swimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I hate life jackets with a passion. Of course, I'm a very strong swimmer. If you aren't a good swimmer though, have the fucking vest on.
        I hate seat belts with a passion. I'd rather be thrown clear of the accident.

Comment

I like wearing my life jacket when I ride skis, the life jacket breaks the fall and makes it hurt less so I can ride longer

<---------- I fall a lot
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I know its illegal not to wear one in the ocean, south padre coast guard is notorious for writing the 700+ dollar tickets to people not wearing them.

Comment

Life jacket is a must on a jetski...

With that said, do people not understand you can just lay on your back and normally float? Even my big ass can float.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                I hate seat belts with a passion. I'd rather be thrown clear of the accident.
                LMFAO I see ya!
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I never understand why anyone would get on any watercraft without a jacket.

Comment

What? Nobody with a youtube clip of Donny yelling at the asian student driver from Gone in 60 seconds?

Comment

This actually happened to me several years ago at a friends b day on the lake. I was riding a jet ski with a very large girl and she had no life jacket on. The ski rolled and of course she nearly pulled me under by clinging on to me. Took about 10 minutes for the group to notice what was going on and come pick us up. Longest ten minutes of my life with the heffer clawing and scratching at me...
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I never get in deep water without a vest or float device.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          I consider myself a strong swimmer but I still think I would wear a life jacket while on a jet ski and while tubing.
                          This

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          I've taken a few hard hits flying off of jetskis, you're an idiot if you get on one without of life jacket. I've even had the lanyard break in half and the ski keep on idling, luckily it turned and started heading back towards me so I could grab it.
                          This.

I've seen more than 20 people KO'd by skis. Unconscious, you die without a jacket. In Nanus's case, that would improve the gene pool, if he had not already procreated.

A 16 month old can be taught to swim, but more importantly, taught how to keep from drowning.

sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Here's what was on the GoPro. It's fairly boring, I REALLY wish we could have seen them get thrown from the jetski. The good thing is that Otis is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                              Life jacket is a must on a jetski...

With that said, do people not understand you can just lay on your back and normally float? Even my big ass can float.
                              I thought the same thing but I sink like a rock. No idea why, I thought fat floated but not my big ass
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                What kind of idiot gets on a Jet Ski without a Ski Vest? I believe it's actually illegal to be on one without a vest.
                                Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                I hate life jackets with a passion. Of course, I'm a very strong swimmer. If you aren't a good swimmer though, have the fucking vest on.
                                Exhibit A meet Exhibit B

Comment

Working...
                                X