Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pranksters in Cali put fake Speed Enforced by Drone signs everywhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pranksters in Cali put fake Speed Enforced by Drone signs everywhere.

Project Mayhem?

Drones have been the talk of the nation. They're crashing into highways. They might be spying on you. And now they're tracking your speed limit... or so some pranksters in California would have you believe.

Signs have been popping up in Marin County that say "Speed Enforced By Drones" with a picture of a drone firing something at the road. Probably a missile.

Too bad the California Highway Patrol doesn't have any drones. Officers have spotted the signs on the highways, and say that they are a distraction to motorists.

Whoever these pranksters are though, they're doing an excellent job. The signs are made of metal and look totally real. They're the right font and style to be seen as real signs. They were even affixed to poles with tamper proof bolts. That's hardcore.

So, California, if you see a drone overhead, it isn't checking your speed, it's just the government spying on you. Relax!

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!! And to top it off, they have it shoosting a missile too! Pew pew, consider it ur citation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        LOL!!!!!!!! And to top it off, they have it shoosting a missile too! Pew pew, consider it ur citation.
        Tickets for speeding, rockets for slow cars in the left lane!

Awesome!
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Did Blakeski write that article?

Comment

Adding the missile was a nice touch.

Comment

Greatness.
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  Tickets for speeding, rockets for slow cars in the left lane!

Awesome!
                  I take My previous statement back. Hell yes to the slow drivers in the fast lane... I hate em.

Comment

I miss Marin - fuckin' beautiful. Was always a favorite part of our guests' trip. Cut through Mt Tamalpais and Muir Woods down to Stinson Beach then back to SF on the PCH. Absolutely stunning.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                    X