No announcement yet.

wood fired pizzas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had Cane Russo, Grimaldi's, Fireside, all good for this area.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Fireside pies is good, haven't been there in a while but will def need to go back soon

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        Anyone know of a place to get some good wood fired pizza? Addison/Garland/Dallas/Plano area preferred.
        There's a pretty good place in my backyard, but I don't know of any others. . I'm going to have to throw a pizza on the egg pretty soon...I haven't cooked one in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
          There's a pretty good place in my backyard, but I don't know of any others. . I'm going to have to throw a pizza on the egg pretty soon...I haven't cooked one in a while.
          I'm grilling chicken breasts for dinner, and will use some of it for a BBQ chicken pizza on the grill tomorrow night! Also cooking up some chicken, spinach and red pepper sausages, make a pizza later in the week with one.

Comment

Well damn, thanks for all the help guys. DFWM comes through again!

Comment

Grimaldis is pretty good but they are pricey. The fiance and I went, shared a pizza and an appetizer, 2 sodas and it was $40.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I'm grilling chicken breasts for dinner, and will use some of it for a BBQ chicken pizza on the grill tomorrow night! Also cooking up some chicken, spinach and red pepper sausages, make a pizza later in the week with one.
                You're making me hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  Grimaldis is pretty good but they are pricey. The fiance and I went, shared a pizza and an appetizer, 2 sodas and it was $40.
                  Any/all wood or coal fired pizza is going to be pricey. It's not for the Papa John's and Pizza Hut crowd. It takes more than unskilled labor to manage the ovens. It's an art, really; much like running a BBQ pit.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Zanata in Rockwall

Comment

Coalvines prices aren't bad.

Comment

She showed up a bit late, so we just went to what was close. So we went to Urban Crust, the pizza was decent but the bartender there named Todd really made it worth it. All in all I have a great time, and I got fairly hammered.

This thread has given me ideas for the next date or so.

Comment

Working...
                        X