No announcement yet.

Weak - Inspection BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspections are a money loser. If there are more profitable jobs going on i can see giving a bogus excuse not to do it.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      That's ok.
      It sounds like you have time to waste.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

It is 2013 and you people are still not registering your vehicles in Montana? Seriously, I am younger than the vast majority of you and even I know better.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm not going to say where because this place always takes care of me but while I was getting my inspection last weekend a girl came in and had her old insurance card that expired in February. They said that was good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            It is 2013 and you people are still not registering your vehicles in Montana? Seriously, I am younger than the vast majority of you and even I know better.
            I guess I didn't get that memo? Not sure if you are serious or not, but what are the pros/cons of doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Yeah, good luck with that. A cop WILL write you a ticket for not having a hard copy.
              Damn, I need to go back and write a shit ton of tickets.

Comment

As far as traffic stops...

One of the big insurance companies runs ads talking about having your insurance info on your phone and showing that to the cop. They are absolutely advertising that it works fine. Maybe they are just misleading folks, but in this day and age, I don't see why it wouldn't serve the purpose.

Inspection places should follow suit, but maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  I guess I didn't get that memo? Not sure if you are serious or not, but what are the pros/cons of doing this?
                  No safety, emissions, or VIN inspection.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    As far as traffic stops...

One of the big insurance companies runs ads talking about having your insurance info on your phone and showing that to the cop. They are absolutely advertising that it works fine. Maybe they are just misleading folks, but in this day and age, I don't see why it wouldn't serve the purpose.

Inspection places should follow suit, but maybe not.
                    Grab phone with their insurance on it and their Dl and walk back to your car. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      Grab phone with their insurance on it and their Dl and walk back to your car. Lol
                      And then let them blame you for their cracked screen?

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        And then let them blame you for their cracked screen?

No thanks.
                        No kidding. I did see an officer do that before though. The look on the drivers face was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          I have proof of insurance in the car every time I drive it.... A PDF on my phone
                          So, you WANT to hand a cop your phone?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Did something change recently? People sure do seem to have a hard time maintaining a hard copy of their insurance cards lately.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Did something change recently? People sure do seem to have a hard time maintaining a hard copy of their insurance cards lately.
                              The other thread spawned from this one. Now quit whining.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Welcome to the internet age. You're only a decade or more late.

Comment

Working...
                                X