Anyone know where I might find...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where I might find...

A Sur-Trek 8 wheel amphibious atv for sail/sell/sale? Don't care if it runs or not, as long as it is complete.

Looks like this:

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

It looks badass, but why would you want to monkey around with the split design?
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

seent em on craigos and fleabay
      WRX

Comment

Haha sail

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          It looks badass, but why would you want to monkey around with the split design?
          Watch.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
            Watch.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That makes the steep ledges look a ton safer to climb. The normal argos look like they are about to flip if they attempt one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
              Haha sail

sigpic

Comment

Looks cool and like future back problems to me. Might be interested if there was any suspension what so ever...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                X