Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any polyphasic sleepers here? 2 hours of sleep a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-4 hours of sleep. No rest for the wicked.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I do about 6 hours a night during the week, maybe 8 on the weekends. I just don't see how some people do 10-12 hours every night; too much sleep makes me feel like complete shit. I can function on 4 if I have to, but I have tried 2 hours sleep on many occasions in the military (not my choice, though), and it was horrible. I don't think I could go more than a couple of days like that, and I really only have done that when it is absolutely necessary. Good luck, though.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I usually average around 6 hours of sleep during the week, and about 8 hours n the weekends. I don't like sleeping more than 8 cause it makes me tired for the rest of the day.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I get about 7.5-8 a night. Could use an hour more. I sleep like a rock unless my back wakes me up.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            I usually average around 6 hours of sleep during the week, and about 8 hours n the weekends. I don't like sleeping more than 8 cause it makes me tired for the rest of the day.
            Same thing for me. I don't like naps either. They cause me to either remain groggy after I wake up, or get pissed off, because I slept some of my day away.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I tried doing 2 hours a day a few years ago. ( 30 minutes every six hours)

I liked it, but it was hard to block out the exact time with regularity. I felt good for the two weeks I did it though after using a few weeks for trial and error to get used to it.

The transition period sucks though. Irritability, gerneral sleepiness, andd inability to concentrate on complex tasks were some of what I dealt with.

Now I just sleep 5 hours a night, but I'd like to be able to try it again when my schedule permits. Got much more done late at night without any distractions.
              Last edited by sc281; 07-20-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

On cruise I got used to almost no sleep. 6 hours was a great night and that was once every couple weeks. Ever since I can be just fine on 4-5 hours.

Comment

If you smoke a lot of marijuana its harder to acheive REM sleep. My girlfriend wonders why she can never remember her dreams.
                  sigpic

Comment

ive never heard of this but i can say it probably work.

i work in the oilfield and just last week i got screwed on a job and didnt have any relief guys to work shifts. i was there from 5pm sun afternoon, until friday morning about 10am. around the clock work. i was able to take about 1 or 2 hour naps a few times a day. yes i was cranky and pissy, but i was never really super tired.

BUT F a bunch of doing that 365 days a year. i want my 8 or 9 hours of sleep every night.

Comment

Working...
                    X