Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What metroplex Dodge dealership has the largest inventory on hand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    The new Rams are really, really nice.
    I don't disagree, they look really nice. I just know Dodge.

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
    Oh, lol, well, I haven't had one yet and thought I'd try one out, what diesel would you get to pull 12k?
    12k isn't that heavy. I'd go with the 6.7 Ford or a 6.4 Ford. The cummins is fine (as long as you're prepared to start bypassing shit left and right), it's just the rest of the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I don't disagree, they look really nice. I just know Dodge.

My dad has 46,000 on his '12, with absolutely no issues at all. Still tight, no rattling, etc. granted, that isn't a lot, but time will tell.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Ford hater
        I love Ford, dont get me wrong. I really really want to like thier new trucks, but they arent keeping up their end of the deal.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My dad has 46,000 on his '12, with absolutely no issues at all. Still tight, no rattling, etc. granted, that isn't a lot, but time will tell.
          Someday he will lay his phone on the dash and it will hit him in the shin.

Comment

I've gotten the same BS searching for leftover 12 models online. Call dealer and 9/10 just sold it yesterday. I haven't seen many leftover megacab online, but I'm sure they have them in the 13 model. I just don't want def, but I'd delete that eventually anyway.

Comment

Oh, and for what OP is looking for, look at Bonham.
              This right here. I used to work at Bonham Chrysler. They have a lot in Greenville as well. I am not sure qho all is still selling up there, you may ask for jason leatherwood, if you call Greenville Chrysler ask for David Herald. Tell the Russell sent you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Roger Williams?

Comment

Not metroplex, but LITHIA or VERNON.

Comment

I'll second Bonham on prices and selection. Got my Challenger there, no hassles. They have a LOT of trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      I'll second Bonham on prices and selection. Got my Challenger there, no hassles. They have a LOT of trucks.
                      It was a ~20 acre lot when I was there in 2007-08. Mostly trucks, they were talking about buying some adjoining lots as well. The other dodge dealer they own in Greenville, has a pretty large lot as well as a big overflow lot that is full.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X