Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth couple arrives home to find their entire house gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    People need to lose their jobs also. Imagine that showing up on a background check on their next job application!

I agree, but we all know that will never happen. Government jobs are more protected than union jobs.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I agree, but we all know that will never happen. Government jobs are more protected than union jobs.
      Unfortunately, you are correct...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Gotta hit them where it hurts, or it will happen again. The only way to make a City really listen is to force them to pull out the checkbook.
        It's not their money.

Just make the taxpayers pay it and move on.

Hell, the city used money from the general fund to build the Omni Hotel, sell it for a loss, then but it back for more than they sold it for.

Typical crooked politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          It's not their money.

Just make the taxpayers pay it and move on.

Hell, the city used money from the general fund to build the Omni Hotel, sell it for a loss, then but it back for more than they sold it for.

Typical crooked politicians.
          You are correct, people need to just jelly-up the asshole and take it like a little bitch since it isn't the city's "money".

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
            'Nuff said.

You've gotta hold the city of Fort Worth to a higher standard. Although after dealing with FW's code enforcement and building inspection people multiple times I understand exactly how this happened.
            Say what you will, but that city was failed from the Federal level, all the way down, and all because no one watching the news gave enough of a fuck to call their congressmen.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              You are correct, people need to just jelly-up the asshole and take it like a little bitch since it isn't the city's "money".

Stevo
              You missed the sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
              X