Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, let's compare electric bills for last month...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$91.06 4/2/2 1700sq ft. a/c set at 73 and wife and kids leave everything on all the time. I'm with infinite energy
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

July was 760 kwh $78.62 with all the fees and taxes $99.65

Comment

Ours was $123 for last month.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Got the first full month bill. We keep it at 72 degrees at night, 75 degrees during the day. 3100 sq feet with a pool. 6/27 through 7/27:

3417 kWh. $325 - $210 energy charge plus $105 TDU delivery charge.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'd say we're about 1200 square feet, and I'm right at $100 a month this semester. Some random street team from another energy company came by and said we were going to get slammed with third party charges this summer, and I lol'd and asked if they needed a bottled water on the way out the door.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My electric bill has been $0.00 since March. But that's because I live in this shitty barracks.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                $251.68 for 1853 kWh with Reliant. I did just switch from Reliant to 4Change yesterday. $0.13/kWh to $0.079/kWh for 8 months.
                I received my first bill from 4Change the other day, $89.xx. Granted, it was only for 14 days use. I'll be happy with a roughly $200 bill for August. Those are usually $300+
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Highest bill so far this year. 72 at night, 78 from 9 AM to 2 PM, then 75 till 9 PM when it goes to 72

Ending Balance: $ 172.29
                  Due Date: 12-AUG-13

Tri County Electric - no choice, but good rates.

Comment

Just got my bill in for the month $117.xx 1400 sqft newer home and a/c controlled through nest 2. 79* while im at work,30 minutes before I leave work I set it to 75* and stays there till next morning. The nest have seemed to save us some money so far because you can monitor all usage for every day and compare and controll it from your phone...

Comment

$109.82 3980 sqft 04 built home. Energy efficient everything + pool pump. Considering we also have gas though.
                      Allstate Insurance
                      Dominguez Agency
                      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                      Arlington, TX. 76018
                      817-405-2011
                      tdominguez@allstate.com
                      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
                        $109.82 3980 sqft 04 built home. Energy efficient everything + pool pump. Considering we also have gas though.
                        Something isnt right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          Something isnt right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                          We leave home @ 8:50am and the system is shut down from then to 6pm. M-F. 6pm up m-f w/ a/c @ 75*...like I mentioned we have gas as well in the home so not everything is electric. Our kids are pretty disciplined about never leaving things on/lights if there isn't a need. Also pool pump isn't on all day every day.

Btw... We tried leaving the temp@ a certain temp all day while gone & our bill was definitely higher so we just shut it off.
                          Allstate Insurance
                          Dominguez Agency
                          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                          Arlington, TX. 76018
                          817-405-2011
                          tdominguez@allstate.com
                          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
                          X