X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-2 ..even 3 , ok

but,, 6 weeks -- pisses me off

C O O

and my mgr ..are like , don't sweat it dude ..

Comment

Do you stay at the same motel chain?

Comment

I agree with bcoop, AMEX is great, until you're at place that doesn't take it. Being in South Dakota already, there's probably several places that don't accept it near you. Stick with something with the Visa/MasterCard logo.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          Do you stay at the same motel chain?

Try to but ,can't all the time ..

Just cause it has a well known franchise does not mean its not a dump

They vary ..

Comment

I'm in a HIEX tonight .. its decent

I begged them to drop to $115.00 off the normal $138.00

<--- has 76,000 priority club points .. whoopee

Comment

I will say, it's nice not having to keep up with receipts with AmEx. I can print them from the website. It's great when I've been in a hotel for a week, and ordered a bottle of whiskey to the room, and room service breakfast every day. The printout from them just shows the total charge, which is better than an itemized receipt. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, just one less thing for them to bitch about.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I will say, it's nice not having to keep up with receipts with AmEx. I can print them from the website. It's great when I've been in a hotel for a week, and ordered a bottle of whiskey to the room, and room service breakfast every day. The printout from them just shows the total charge, which is better than an itemized receipt. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, just one less thing for them to bitch about.
                I also like that they do it that way, but I understand what you don't like about them. Fuck it. I just want to make sure Big Dad here doesn't get taken advantage of. After that, there are way better people to take money advice from than me.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

At this point the decision has been made

I have to pay all road bills , less fuel ..

And , if it was .. I dump expense report and get a check wrote ..

Then I would care less but I'd like to take a win for them using my funds for a month and half ..

I sure don't like taking a credit hit for paying off my card in full monthly to support them ..

I like just keeping the cards at small amounts on personal stuff and rolling a few buck in debt to keep the cards actiive

But, I don't lilke owing the card $3,000 and the them paying me $1800 in pay period , I get paid but ..It cost me

Not much but ...I just feel like I'm getting skimmed

Comment

You don't need to keep a small balance on your cards to keep your cards "active" or keep your credit score high FWIW.

Comment

You do need to use them

I don't carry any balance

Fuel cards I leave dormant for most part ..I do try when I take dually and race car to charge them

and pay the balance due when the statement comes

My CITI card its not strange to buy $5000.00 and pay the balance in 40 days
                      at least 5-8 times a year ..

I towed to March Meet in Bakersfield California and used one card for the trip

Comment

Discover has been the best for me. I charge about $3-4k per month and over the past two years have gotten probably $1500 in cash back, thanks to the promotions.

Regarding your company's horrible expense practices, that's a long time to wait to get your money back. I would suggest having a card that you strictly use for business and nothing personal. This way if their process has caused you to pay any interest, bill them for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          Discover has been the best for me. I charge about $3-4k per month and over the past two years have gotten probably $1500 in cash back, thanks to the promotions.

Regarding your company's horrible expense practices, that's a long time to wait to get your money back. I would suggest having a card that you strictly use for business and nothing personal. This way if their process has caused you to pay any interest, bill them for that too.

I echo that

couple months ago

They were into me for just shy of $3,000

GM asked me when I could make a trip to NW NoDak to visit accounts

I replied with ..Can't leave town , cards are maxed ..

C O O grumbled and wrote me a check .. acted like I was out of line

They have the funds , they just like me to hold the debt ..

I think its really a lousy way to treat a employee

How ,many employees can hold $3000 plus monthly ?? On a card

Often, its 6 weeks .. crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            Dude that's like 18%!!
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It really sounds like they're just trying to hold cash as long as possible. Did they recently hire a 22 year old with an MBA from a D2 school?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Dude that's like 18%!!
                                you sonofa...

LOL
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X