Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Kansas Police Assualt Mother In Front Of Children .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these cops are complete idiots for leaving the children in the vehicle for as long they were and not doing anything to try and call the husband. i would be livid just for that alone. the way to 2 male cops acted was totally uncalled for also. the female seemed too be doing her job.

didn't the beginning of the video say it was cut down or something?

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
      these cops are complete idiots for leaving the children in the vehicle for as long they were and not doing anything to try and call the husband. i would be livid just for that alone. the way to 2 male cops acted was totally uncalled for also. the female seemed too be doing her job.

didn't the beginning of the video say it was cut down or something?
      It looked edited.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Isn't a "cavity" search where they actually look up and in, and insert digits? It's not like she was fingerblasted or anything..

Not that I am defending the idiots on the video or anything.
        I'm no sme but I would assume that the only way to search a cavity would be to insert fingers. I don't think just rubbing around down there would be considered a "cavity search".

But what do I know

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but here's a short analysis.

The police get called because a woman is causing a disturbance, putting rocks in a mail slot, threatening employees, etc..

The police show up and make contact outside (?) near the van. The woman is facing the van and the female officer is doing what looks like a Terry frisk and the woman suddenly starts to enter the van. Was she going for a weapon? Was she going to try to get in and flee in the van? Who knows, but then the officer(s) took her to the ground. There was no excessive force, just a grounding (OK, flamesuit on).....

The reporter grabbed the higher mail slot on the left, but yet the father has the kids reach the lower mail slot on the right. Which one was it?

So, here we have the typical stupid behavior illiciting a response, and when the police show up, someone is not happy with the service they get. Remember, there will ALWAYS be someone that is unhappy. You don't see the postal employees complaining do you?

The video does not show a cavity search, and checking inside the waistband is not a cavity search.

I will stipulate that the situation (as in any situation) could have been handled better.

I still tend to think that the most force is used by less experienced officers that are not competent in using other tactics.
          My main beef is with the first male officer. She tried to give them her husband's number to them multiple times, but they ignored her. Then, the officer lies and says they couldn't call her husband because she wouldn't give them the number. The kids sat in the van crying for a whole hour before they finally called the father. The sergeant even threatened to have CPS take the kids because they "couldn't get ahold of the husband", even though they hadn't tried.

There were other things, but that is the thing that pissed me off the most.

They didn't bother asking her side of the story or trying to talk to her like a human being before slamming her to the ground. What happened to calmly investigating the situation? She was no danger to anyone. The cops just wanted to show their asses and throw their weight around.

When the family asked for video, they told them that there wasn't any. That was obviously a lie.

The prosecutor has threatened them.

If that is considered normal police behavior today, then we truly are fucked. They were acting like judge and jury before they ever heard her side of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            I guess what gets me is mainly the cavity search in public.
            She was craving some stank finger to get her through her shift.
            Last edited by line-em-up; 07-16-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              My main beef is with the first male officer. She tried to give them her husband's number to them multiple times, but they ignored her. Then, the officer lies and says they couldn't call her husband because she wouldn't give them the number. The kids sat in the van crying for a whole hour before they finally called the father. The sergeant even threatened to have CPS take the kids because they "couldn't get ahold of the husband", even though they hadn't tried..

There were other things, but that is the thing that pissed me off the most.

CPS takes so damn long that it is our LAST resort. We will send officers to aunts/uncles houses if they don't have a phone number before calling CPS.

They didn't bother asking her side of the story or trying to talk to her like a human being before slamming her to the ground. What happened to calmly investigating the situation. She was no danger to anyone. The cops just wanted to show their asses and throw their weight around.
              Hold on now, the video was edited, so we don't see what happened before the attempted frisk at the van. And you don't ask someone why they are getting into a van when you are trying to frisk, you assume that they are trying to get a weapon or evade and you ACT. Besides, it was woman on woman violence, the man didn't get there until she was on the ground.

When the family asked for video, they told her there wasn't any. That was obviously a lie.

The prosecutor has threatened them.
              This is BS. Treat everyone fairly, and equally.

If that is considered normal police behavior today, then we truly are fucked. They were acting like judge and jury before they ever heard her side of the story.
              Oh, we are fucked, but this isn't the worst of our worries....

Comment

CPS takes so damn long that it is our LAST resort. We will send officers to aunts/uncles houses if they don't have a phone number before calling CPS.

Hold on now, the video was edited, so we don't see what happened before the attempted frisk at the van. And you don't ask someone why they are getting into a van when you are trying to frisk, you assume that they are trying to get a weapon or evade and you ACT. Besides, it was woman on woman violence, the man didn't get there until she was on the ground.

I understand your points. I just view it a little differently. Hopefully, it will get sorted out fairly in court.

Comment

Based on what I saw in the video why would they need to frisk her? That is the problem with some of the so called “Law Enforcement” these days. They don’t know the law themselves and just throw out orders with no regard for peoples constitutional rights. Just because a cop tells you something it doesn’t mean that they are correct. The fact that they were stone walling the couple on the video tells me that the cops are trying to hide something.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                    Based on what I saw in the video why would they need to frisk her? That is the problem with some of the so called “Law Enforcement” these days. They don’t know the law themselves and just throw out orders with no regard for peoples constitutional rights. Just because a cop tells you something it doesn’t mean that they are correct. The fact that they were stone walling the couple on the video tells me that the cops are trying to hide something.
                    For weapons.

Comment

What crime did she commit?

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                        What crime did she commit?
                        Contempt of Cop.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

For weapons.
                          You have to have a reason to frisk Matt. Right against illegal search and seizure and to be secure in your person.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Police are bad... Very bad.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              You have to have a reason to frisk Matt. Right against illegal search and seizure and to be secure in your person.
                              A frisk is not a search, it has been deemed in court over and over again. You have the right to frisk someone for your safety. This lady was frisked and it appears searched because she was under arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                                A frisk is not a search, it has been deemed in court over and over again. You have the right to frisk someone for your safety. This lady was frisked and it appears searched because she was under arrest.
                                Regardless of what you want to call it. You will never convince Frost of what it has been deemed. Police are the Devil. Never trusted, never worth a shit!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X