Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Kansas Police Assualt Mother In Front Of Children .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Kansas Police Assualt Mother In Front Of Children .

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

They have their shit together in Mission, Kansas.

Comment

That loser in the beanie cap doesn't belong in a uniform. He flat out lied to his superior. His attitude is that of a 14 year old kid. I hope he get shot between the eyes. All of those cops were out of line. Tru-Blu, please show this to your guys and let them know that this is how you're NOT suppose to act.

Comment

What fucking country do these assholes think they live in?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
          What fucking country do these assholes think they live in?

What country do you think you live in? Someone is clearly mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Someone is clearly mistaken.
            Apparently.

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What did she do to warrant a fucking cavity search on a busy public street? That's fucked up.

Comment

We need to hear the police side of the story first guys. Come on and stop drawing conclusions.

Comment

Kids threw rocks down the mail slot and she was acting like an ass because they just closed the doors to lock up for the day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
                    Kids threw rocks down the mail slot and she was acting like an ass because they just closed the doors to lock up for the day.
                    Still doesn't warrant being thrown down when she was not resisting and a cavity search.

Comment

Isn't it funny that one cop was in a short sleeved shirt and no cap, and the other idiot was in a ski cap pulled over his ears. Which episode of the Jerry Springer Show was he on ?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        That loser in the beanie cap doesn't belong in a uniform. He flat out lied to his superior. His attitude is that of a 14 year old kid. I hope he get shot between the eyes. All of those cops were out of line. Tru-Blu, please show this to your guys and let them know that this is how you're NOT suppose to act.
                        I didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but here's a short analysis.

The police get called because a woman is causing a disturbance, putting rocks in a mail slot, threatening employees, etc..

The police show up and make contact outside (?) near the van. The woman is facing the van and the female officer is doing what looks like a Terry frisk and the woman suddenly starts to enter the van. Was she going for a weapon? Was she going to try to get in and flee in the van? Who knows, but then the officer(s) took her to the ground. There was no excessive force, just a grounding (OK, flamesuit on).....

The reporter grabbed the higher mail slot on the left, but yet the father has the kids reach the lower mail slot on the right. Which one was it?

So, here we have the typical stupid behavior illiciting a response, and when the police show up, someone is not happy with the service they get. Remember, there will ALWAYS be someone that is unhappy. You don't see the postal employees complaining do you?

The video does not show a cavity search, and checking inside the waistband is not a cavity search.

I will stipulate that the situation (as in any situation) could have been handled better.

I still tend to think that the most force is used by less experienced officers that are not competent in using other tactics.

Comment

I guess what gets me is mainly the cavity search in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            Isn't a "cavity" search where they actually look up and in, and insert digits? It's not like she was fingerblasted or anything..

Not that I am defending the idiots on the video or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              I can tell by her smile she has plenty of cavities

Comment

Working...
                              X