Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist gold

what were they thinking with that name?

1971 FORD MUSTANG Green (Route 99 Lynnwood, WA)
    +-
    Leaflet | Map data © OpenStreetMap
    17510 Highway 99
    image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5 image 6 image 7 image 8
    Call Kompact Kar Korner: (425) 999-4088 ext. 45

Here is a nice solid original 1971 Mach 1 351 Cleaveland in Grabber Green (z code). Nice Original car with 1 repaint. New seat upholstry in correct code 5A Black Knitted viny. U code C6 Automatic transmission. Code 0 3.00 Locking 9" rear. 63R code designates Mach 1 with bucket seats. M VIN code for 351C 4 BBL. New American Racing wheels w/ new BF Goodrich Radial T/a's. Original Steel wheels with trim rings and center caps are included. Check out the close up underside pictures to see the solid - Not rusted - undercarrige.

17510 Highway 99 (google map) (yahoo map)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3901158563

Posted: 2013-06-28, 12:54PM CDT

Updated: 2013-07-15, 12:54PM CDT

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
    Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

am i missing something? Where is the price?

Comment

Does not matter. Let the '71-'78 models fade away. Please.

Comment

I dont hate it
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The Zimmerman signature model?

I've always hated that body design, but that one looks pretty sharp.

Comment

I'd roll it!
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Thats racist!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                Does not matter. Let the '71-'78 models fade away. Please.
                Along with Boss 351's and 429CJ Mach 1's? That's sacrilege!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Along with Boss 351's and 429CJ Mach 1's? That's sacrilege!
                  now you're going to tell us you almost bought one brand new for your 30th birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    now you're going to tell us you almost bought one brand new for your 30th birthday.
                    No, but I owned 2 different '71 Mach 1's in the early '80's. A C-code 429 and a J-code Ram Air car with the "drag pack" option.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      No, but I owned 2 different '71 Mach 1's in the early '80's. A C-code 429 and a J-code Ram Air car with the "drag pack" option.
                      how much did you pay for those back then? just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        how much did you pay for those back then? just curious.
                        $3700 (about) and $4800 (about). in '81/'82. Both were clean and complete. I had a '68 1/2 428 CJ coupe I paid $4800 for in '83. A new '82 5.0 cost me $8800 (for reference). Sold the '68 for $7800 in '85 when my oldest was born. In 1984 I passed on a concourse KR 'vert for $16k and an original 60k mile GT500KR coupe (with a fresh correct repaint) for $10,500. Told them they were out of their minds! LOL!

*as close as I can remember on the prices. I owned a lot of cars then, and I can get them confused.
                        Last edited by Vertnut; 07-15-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Sorry, whoever did the '71-73 design was a stupid idiot and deleting the pintostang from history should be priority number one when we get a time machine.

Comment

Sorry, whoever did the '71-73 design was a stupid idiot and deleting the pintostang from history should be priority number one when we get a time machine.
                            Call it something else, but Mustang II front clips are great.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Opinions are like assholes...

Ford designed the 71-73's around the 429/460, and had plans on punching/stroking the 385 series engine much larger in future years. Shit happened and plans changed.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X