Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMao Ip banned on a forum for no reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMao Ip banned on a forum for no reason.

Went to log into another forum to see whats going on and was told there was a Ip ban. I log in often and never broke any rules. I know for damn sure im the only one in my area on this site.

It was a shit forum anyway, but still funny none the less.

What forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Went to log into another forum to see whats going on and was told there was a Ip ban. I log in often and never broke any rules. I know for damn sure im the only one in my area on this site.

It was a shit forum anyway, but still funny none the less.
      Scat freak?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Dfw5ohs?

Comment

White tail deer breeding forum/hunting preserve/anything containing crevid breeding. Aka elk/red deer/whitetails/auctions.

It doesnt get much traffic, and now i know why.

Comment

You probably just got caught up in someone else getting up banned. At the old board, I never did ip bans because it always ends up banning several others as well.

Comment

It didn't give an explanation on why you were banned?

Comment

Nope no explanation, no email, nothing. I can almost assure that im the only person from my area on the board.

Comment

I was IP banned from Camaro5 because I trolled the ZL1 thread on how the '13 GT500 was getting 24 hwy mpg vs 19 while having 82 more horsepower. Fuck that forum.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                    You probably just got caught up in someone else getting up banned. At the old board, I never did ip bans because it always ends up banning several others as well.
                    That was my guess
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Nope no explanation, no email, nothing. I can almost assure that im the only person from my area on the board.
                      If you log into the site on your phone, and laptop you switch IPs. If you've done this, that is your problem.
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Without telling the name of the forum...what was the purpose of posting this?
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'm banned from arfcom even though I've never been on that website.
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I'm banned from arfcom even though I've never been on that website.
                            How do you know you are banned?
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                              I was IP banned from Camaro5 because I trolled the ZL1 thread on how the '13 GT500 was getting 24 hwy mpg vs 19 while having 82 more horsepower. Fuck that forum.
                              That site has been down for the last 3 days!

Some of the threads on there are incredible for entertainment.

There is lots of good info hidden about as well however.. And the classifieds is very active.
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X