Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you handle this craigslist deal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you handle this craigslist deal...

Parting a truck, guy came yesterday and bought the wheels and tires. $125. good deal... He calls me today and wants to bring them back, says they wont fit his truck...I told him sorry, they're yours...

Unless you guaranteed him something at point of sale, he owns a nice set of wheels he can put in the garage...

Comment

Tough shit. All sales final. He should have known what would fit his truck before he bought them.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

He should have cared enough to be sure they would fit. You made an honest deal on your end, so he will just have to sell them.

Comment

As is don't take them back unless you want them.... Dumbass should have done some research....

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Tough shit. All sales final. He should have known what would fit his truck before he bought them.
            Bingo.

Comment

Im not going to tell you how to handle it, but the guy should have known before wasting your time. That is exactly what it is now since he failed to make sure they would work for him before purchasing.

Unless you are the one that told him they would work.

Comment

tell him you will buy them for $50, and resell them.

Comment

%50 to %30 restocking fee and you'll gladly take them back!

Comment

Wouldn't take them back.

Comment

Unless you listed a bolt pattern or truck year and model incorrectly they are his.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                        Unless you listed a bolt pattern or truck year and model incorrectly they are his.
                        We took them off the truck together so he knew what they were...Thanks guys, I try to be really fair with people, he just took me by surprise when he called and asked that...I see he put them on craigslist today...he'll do fine.

Comment

I'd have to tell him "Sorry man. You knew what they fit as you helped take them off my truck." All sales final
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I had this happen to me when I got wheels I thought would fit my old 95 3/4 ton chevy. I put em back up on CL and sold for a profit.

It was my screwup and didn't go crying back to the seller. Wasn't his fault I wasn't 100% sure.
                            2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                            1990 GT Convertible

Comment

The guy is a douche for even asking quite honestly. You should troll his ass just for committing such douchebagerry.

Comment

Working...
                              X