X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      Nice man. I love my truck. 5.3 is a good motor almost 115k on mine. I wouldn't lower it if you tow IMO
      Thank you, yeah I am thinking about just doing a leveling kit.

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      Add some chrome nerfs makes it easier for the ladies to get up in there
      Hell NO at least not in GM I do not like the factory ones

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Does this mean you are going to drop the ranger part of your screen name and add ado? Nice truck.
      Maybe lol
      thanks

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      Nice truck. My Dad is considering picking up a '13 too.
      Tell him to come see me, can get a hell of a deal

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Friggin rich people...
      Shut your mouth buddy, or I will put a pink bedliner in your truck

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Auto loan debt ≠ rich.
      LOL but it isnt much debt does that count haha

Comment

I just bought a '13 Ram, wanted the '14 Chevy but the wife hated the way it looked so didn't even check them out.
        First brand new car I have bought in a while, said I never would again. I just hate letting go of the cash but old lady wanted a travel trailer and something brand new to tow it so I got to make it rain at two dealerships this week!
        Saw a roadside vendor for cow hides and told her she needs to swing in and grab a rug for the new trailer, she didn't see the humor.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          Friggin rich people...
          Around here we call them Drug Dealers, lol

Nice truck man !
          Street car.

Comment

Congrats! Nice truck!

Comment

I almost picked up a 13 z71, but they wouldn't come off nearas much as they did the ford. And for the little bit more the f150 was i got it, the interior alone was worth it.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                I just bought a '13 Ram, wanted the '14 Chevy but the wife hated the way it looked so didn't even check them out.
                First brand new car I have bought in a while, said I never would again. I just hate letting go of the cash but old lady wanted a travel trailer and something brand new to tow it so I got to make it rain at two dealerships this week!
                Saw a roadside vendor for cow hides and told her she needs to swing in and grab a rug for the new trailer, she didn't see the humor.....
                The Rams are nice trucks sir, I said the same thing but damnit sometimes it is nice to spend a little and have what you want lol

point her to the thread then she will see the humor haha

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                  Around here we call them Drug Dealers, lol

Nice truck man !
                  Probably get banned but isnt the proper term nigga rich lol

Thank you

Originally posted by kirbster View Post
                  Congrats! Nice truck!
                  Thank you

Comment

Beautiful.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      I almost picked up a 13 z71, but they wouldn't come off nearas much as they did the ford. And for the little bit more the f150 was i got it, the interior alone was worth it.
                      Damn where did you go, the rebates are 10k. My dad has a new F150 and i agree they are far nicer than the Chevy. But I aint a baller lol

Comment

I hope you got a good deal on it. The 13s are dated in every category vs the 14 and resale will take a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                          I hope you got a good deal on it. The 13s are dated in every category vs the 14 and resale will take a hit.
                          Yes I got a great deal, I work for them, so i got the employee discount, and all the rebates plus what they marked the truck down to.
                          If the 14's looked good on the outside I would of been all over it
                          Last edited by silverranger; 07-13-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                            Yes I got a great deal, I work for them, so i got the employee discount, and all the rebates plus what they marked the truck down to.
                            If the 14's looked good on the outside I would of been all over it
                            I may be a minority here but I think the '14 Silverado is good looking and the Sierra is very good looking. If I was going to finance anything it would have been a Sierra.

Had to take a check back to the dealership so ran by Hams for ice cream

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              I may be a minority here but I think the '14 Silverado is good looking and the Sierra is very good looking. If I was going to finance anything it would have been a Sierra.
                              The new Silverado looks like a refresh more than a redesign. The Silverado front end has always been fugly since 07. The Sierra looks much much better.

Comment

When I went looking back in Jan ford had better deals/rebates and was actually cheaper for a similar spec truck vs Dodge and Chevy.

I'm getting 17-18mpg driving in rush hour on 75 and have seen 20 on long trips to Austin, Galveston, and Houston.
                                2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                                1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X