My new Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Truck

2013 Silverado 5.3, 6spd auto, Silver Ice Metallic. Needs tint bad, got the Rhino Liner done Wednesday. Feels good to own a brand new truck, going to get it tuned, exhaust, and take off all the badges, and side moldings.

Kinda torn on which way to go, my 09 was lifted, but I think this one would look great lowered. What do you all think? What are good kits to look at and how much of a drop. It might see a boat behind it once and awhile, but other than that just a motorcycle trailer.
    Last edited by silverranger; 12-01-2014, 05:39 AM.

If its not a 4x4 I wouldn't lift it. Great looking truck.
    03 cobra

Comment

Looks good man. I'm glad you got that front end, the new chevy grills/lights are hideous.
      6 speeds are bad ass.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
        If its not a 4x4 I wouldn't lift it. Great looking truck.
        Thank you sir

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Looks good man. I'm glad you got that front end, the new chevy grills/lights are hideous.
        6 speeds are bad ass.

Thanks, yes the 14's look like shit in the front end IMO, and the rear bumper with the built in steps look stupid. Now the interior is bad ass.
        They are but god damn they have the laziest shift I have ever felt. lol

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
          2013 Silverado 5.3, 6spd auto, Silver Ice Metallic. Needs tint bad, got the Rhino Liner done Wednesday. Feels good to own a brand new truck, going to get it tuned, exhaust, and take off all the badges, and side moldings.

Kinda torn on which way to go, my 09 was lifted, but I think this one would look great lowered. What do you all think? What are good kits to look at and how much of a drop. It might see a boat behind it once and awhile, but other than that just a motorcycle trailer.
          Very nice truck. Way low on hp, but nice just the same. My brother got a 2014, seems to get descent gas milage.

Comment

Looks good! That's why I got a '13 because I don't like the new style on the GM trucks. I also got a good deal since they were trying to get rid of the '13's too.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              Very nice truck. Way low on hp, but nice just the same. My brother got a 2014, seems to get descent gas milage.
              Thank you
              I am hoping the tune will wake it up a bit, my 09 was a 4.8 so this is a night and day difference lol

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Looks good! That's why I got a '13 because I don't like the new style on the GM trucks. I also got a good deal since they were trying to get rid of the '13's too.
              Thank you
              Yes the rebates are CRAZY right now, plus working for GM helped a little

Comment

Nice man. I love my truck. 5.3 is a good motor almost 115k on mine. I wouldn't lower it if you tow IMO

Comment

Add some chrome nerfs makes it easier for the ladies to get up in there

Comment

Does this mean you are going to drop the ranger part of your screen name and add ado? Nice truck.

Comment

Nice truck. My Dad is considering picking up a '13 too.

Comment

Friggin rich people...

Comment

Nice rig man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            Friggin rich people...
                            Auto loan debt ≠ rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Auto loan debt ≠ rich.
                              Just giving him shit.