Cop shooting dog shoots partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop shooting dog shoots partner

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - An officer with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department suffered minor injuries after he was accidentally wounded by his partner Thursday morning in a south city neighborhood.

The incident occurred around 11:20 a.m. in the 3700 block of Keokuk Street, located in the Dutchtown South neighborhood.

Two officers were responding to a call regarding copper thefts in the neighborhood and were approached by what they said was an aggressive dog showing its teeth. One of the officers, fearing for his safety, pulled out his gun and fired three or four shots at the dog. One of the bullets missed the animal, ricocheted off the sidewalk and struck his partner in the arm near his elbow.

The wounded officer was taken to Saint Louis University Hospital to be treated.

The dog, species unknown, ran away and police are not sure if it was wounded.

Police are searching for the dog's owner...

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

good.

Comment

There was a similar occurrence here except the dogs (two mix pit crosses) had one woman on the ground and came after the cops when they tried to intervene.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

He should have shot his partner back. Clearly he was the bigger threat over a dog showing teeth.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

good.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Reserving judgement until I hear the sidewalk's side of the story.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              He should have shot his partner back. Clearly he was the bigger threat over a dog showing teeth.
              POW POW POW POW BOING! "You fucker! U shot me!" POW! "We square?"
              Thats how that played out in my head... if the other cop shot back. Carry on.

Comment

is it strange that i care about dogs more than cops? ...or people in general?

Comment

Cop on cop violence. Trublu must be having an aneurism trying to process that one.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Cop on cop violence. Trublu must be having an aneurism trying to process that one.

"Justifi...... ab.... ble..... shoo....ting...."

BOOM...(head explodes)

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Reserving judgement until I hear the sidewalk's side of the story.
                      lol.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

I find it funny that so many of you worry about me!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I find it funny that so many of you worry about me!
                          We worry about all the gingers.

Comment

With the way that title reads I thought it was dude in the latest story killing a dog shooting his partner. I was going to chuckle a little bit.

Comment

Cops really should check where that round is going to go before pulling that trigger. I hope Cop 1 is charged with aggravated assault on a peace officer on cop 2
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X