No announcement yet.

mom and pop diners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Smith's in McKinney, but I'm not sure they do dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
      Hubbards, the waitresses are your future breasturant workers. Makes you feel like a dirty old man sometime.
      Fuck ya

Hubbards in Rowlett off 66.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
        Back when Hubbars was on the the square in Downtown Garland, we called it Hooters on the square.

Route 66 in Rockwall is good.

BTW I see you are in Caddo Mills, you ever try Fish Camp in Royce City?
        Nu uh, haven't tried there before. Just tired of all the big name resturants around and the misses and I are looking for the more of a mom and pop place, kind of like luigis in royse city.

Comment

Riverfront Café, nice cheap greasy spoon.

Mamma and Daughters, Dallas or Plano location but they are a little high priced.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Has anyone gone to that Lucky's Diner off of Oak Lawn? across from the pappadeux's?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Has anyone gone to that Lucky's Diner off of Oak Lawn? across from the pappadeux's?
              Gay?!
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Riverfront Café, nice cheap greasy spoon.

Mamma and Daughters, Dallas or Plano location but they are a little high priced.
                Riverfront has a nice burger with poppy seed buns so i will vote +1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Gay?!
                  no. It just looks like an old school diner. its next to my wifes favorite cake place. A&J's.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    no. It just looks like an old school diner. its next to my wifes favorite cake place. A&J's.
                    Sure it is...

Comment

I am supposed to load up on carbs before my race on Sunday, this thread has me thinking about some Hubbard's pancakes or waffles now. Think I know what is for breakfast tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Gold Rush Cafe in Dallas, and Poor David's in Plano.
                        Was gonna say Gold Rush, chicken fried steak is awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mamma's Daughters

Comment

Working...
                          X