look at this craigslist scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
    I noticed a sign on a gas pump at Walmart stating that you could use an EBT card now for gasoline purchases. Go figure.
    There is/was a sign at the 7/11 by work that said they NO LONGER take Lonestar cards for lottery purchases. Why would they ever is my question.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      You should agree to meet them then take their lone star card and drop it down the sewer.
      I'd rather cut it up in front of them

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        There is/was a sign at the 7/11 by work that said they NO LONGER take Lonestar cards for lottery purchases. Why would they ever is my question.
        Or the fact that they had to enact stuff to stop it. There is no stopping the "latching" onto the gov tit.

The fact that there are signs showing energy drinks and other ridiculous add-ons are available for purchase using the card.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

My dad had a hip replacement two years ago and I had to shop for him at the Albertsons in Desoto. If you want to be shocked at what can be bought on those cards, hang out there for about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Tell me about it.

I was standing in line the other day, behind what I thought was a business man wearing slacks and what not. Well, as I get up to the front to put my stuff down, the guy turns around and tells me the line is closed. Turns out, the guy that was in front of me for all of 5 minutes was the store manager.

Didnt get his name but he is about 5'1" and looks to be hispanic. Well, he was flirting with the very under age chashier and I guess decided to close her line so she could leave early...but not before they chatted it up after telling me the line was closed.

I said F-it, and set all of my shit down and told em I was going to Krogers...lol
            He just looked at me and said "okay, go ahead". What the hell kind of manager does not try to take care of a upset customer...especially something as small as this...

Call his disrtict manager and regional whoever. That is beyond poor service.

Comment

Those cards should be for staple foods only. No processed shit. Meat, veggies, milk and cereal, that's it. This sickens me.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Those cards should be for staple foods only. No processed shit. Meat, veggies, milk and cereal, that's it. This sickens me.
                Half the people in America couldn't cook a meal with just the staple goods. People literally think I'm some kind of chef because I use actual ingredients to prepare meals instead of opening a box of hamburger Helper.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  People literally think I'm some kind of chef because I use actual ingredients to prepare meals instead of opening a box of hamburger Helper.
                  Oh shit, they still make this crap? What about Spam and Chef Boyardee spaghetti-O's?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I remember when they had a food stamp isle that had white boxes that read "Potatoes, Mashed", "Milk, Powdered." We should go back to that
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Oh shit, they still make this crap? What about Spam and Chef Boyardee spaghetti-O's?
                      Slow your roll. Spaghetti O's are the shit, especially with meatballs!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I remember when they had a food stamp isle that had white boxes that read "Potatoes, Mashed", "Milk, Powdered." We should go back to that
                        X2, or eliminate the program altogether

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          I remember that isle, I didn't know that was it's purpose. It was labeled "generic" isle at our local store. We never had food stamps, but we bought stuff from that isle many times when I was a kid. It was always cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                          X