look at this craigslist scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look at this craigslist scam

Obviously someone wanting to sell $75 worth of food stamps for a $50 phone card:

kvzn9-3930010280@sale.craigslist.org [?]
    flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-07-11, 8:33PM CDT
    WOW!!!!! - $50 (TYLER)
    i need a straight talk unlimated card im willing to purchase 75$ worth of grocerys for 50$ cash i need card tonight so phone doest get turned off, if you understand this post hit me up please not a million questions i will role to store tonight with u its a simple process if you have probably done this thing with a friend or family member before , same thing i just dont have any cash 9037809768 ty

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3930010280

Posted: 2013-07-11, 8:33PM CDT

email to a friend
    Stevo
    Last edited by stevo; 07-11-2013, 09:37 PM.
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Sounds like it's a lonestar card scam.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

scum

Comment

You should agree to meet them then take their lone star card and drop it down the sewer.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I was actually looking at that earlier. Has to be something that can be done about things like that
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              I was actually looking at that earlier. Has to be something that can be done about things like that
              Step one is Grügle it. Step two is sorting through the results. Step three is finding the relevant information.

Can I let someone else use my Lone Star Card to buy items for me?
              No. You are the only person who is allowed to use your card and PIN (password). It is illegal to let someone else use your card or benefits.

Can someone else get a Lone Star Card so they can buy items for me?
              If you need someone else to help you buy things, you can ask for a second card to give to someone you trust. That person will need to create a PIN (password) for the second card. The money that person spends on the second card will come out of your card's account.

You are the only person who can use your card and PIN. The person with the second card is the only person who can use the second card and PIN. It is illegal to let someone else use your card.

How do I report a store or person that I think is using food or cash benefits illegally (committing fraud)?
              Call the Fraud Hotline at 1-800-436-6184 or email LoneStar@hhsc.state.tx.us
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Had a guy approach me in Minyards the other day. He was just standing around in the isle and stoping everyone that walked by asking if he could buy their groceries in exchange for $$$.

Something didnt feel right about the whole thing and the first thought was that my $$ would be going to support a drug habbit or something. So I just kept walking and ignored him....

True MotherF-in story right thur
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Had a guy approach me in Minyards the other day. He was just standing around in the isle and stoping everyone that walked by asking if he could buy their groceries in exchange for $$$.

Something didnt feel right about the whole thing and the first thought was that my $$ would be going to support a drug habbit or something. So I just kept walking and ignored him....

True MotherF-in story right thur
                  I hate that Minyard's for many reasons.

Comment

Why don't he/she just get an Obama phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                      Why don't he/she just get an Obama phone?
                      Probably Momma's food stamps...

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        I hate that Minyard's for many reasons.
                        Tell me about it.

I was standing in line the other day, behind what I thought was a business man wearing slacks and what not. Well, as I get up to the front to put my stuff down, the guy turns around and tells me the line is closed. Turns out, the guy that was in front of me for all of 5 minutes was the store manager.

Didnt get his name but he is about 5'1" and looks to be hispanic. Well, he was flirting with the very under age chashier and I guess decided to close her line so she could leave early...but not before they chatted it up after telling me the line was closed.

I said F-it, and set all of my shit down and told em I was going to Krogers...lol
                        He just looked at me and said "okay, go ahead". What the hell kind of manager does not try to take care of a upset customer...especially something as small as this...
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

there are still Minyards around? i thought they died out years ago.
                          sigpic

Comment

I saw someone ask if they can buy lobster tail on their EBT card at Wal-Mart last weekend.

Comment

I noticed a sign on a gas pump at Walmart stating that you could use an EBT card now for gasoline purchases. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                              X