Fu*k you Rick Modena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fu*k you Rick Modena

So whats your problem. You have banned me 2 times for saying nigger, but anyone else says it and its okay. I honestly have never heard anyone call a nigger chaser anything else. Fuck you in your fat greasy beaner bet welching pappapecker acting ass.I understand your a Tony Homo rope sucker, but damn. I am through with this site and this ass clown.

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    so whats your problem. You have banned me 2 times for saying nigger, but anyone else says it and its okay. I honestly have never heard anyone call a nigger chaser anything else. Fuck you in your fat greasy beaner bet welching pappapecker acting ass.i understand your a tony homo rope sucker, but damn. I am through with this site and this ass clown.

qft

Comment

In on 1

Comment

Damn nigga, you krazy!

Oh, and it's you're
        Last edited by livinglegend_86; 07-10-2013, 11:55 AM. Reason: Beat Yale to the punch!
        Photobucket

Comment

i don't always love drama, but when I do, its on DFWmustangs.

Comment

this nigga kray!

Comment

Wait, you said it and then edited it out and then got the ban hammer?

Comment

Creepy ass cracker

Comment

No need to get all pacific and shit!
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

who the fuck cares? Its a one day ban for using the word in a post. get over it.

Comment

Give him a few minutes, he went to Grapevine for lunch today. lol
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Give him a few minutes, he went to Grapevine for lunch today. lol
                          And he's going to be tied up in the bathroom for a half hour after that monstrosity he ate.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LOL, This fourth of July I told the Family said firework should now be referred to as a "Paula Deen Chaser"

Comment

this will end well.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X