Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here work for Maxim Integrated in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here work for Maxim Integrated in Dallas?

Anyone here work for Maxim IC in Dallas? I have some questions for you regarding their fab, if you do. Please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hellcat Charger

Pretty sure we used to, but he was far too intelligent for any person here to understand.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Andrew but he isn't on here anymore.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Pretty sure we used to, but he was far too intelligent for any person here to understand.
        I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Hahahahahahaha
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We've done some work in their fab in Addison if that's the one you're talking about.... it's been a few years though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              We've done some work in their fab in Addison if that's the one you're talking about.... it's been a few years though.
              Yes, that is the facility I was referring to.
              Hellcat Charger

Comment

Working...
              X