local dfw stores that have camper shell clamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow who pissed in your cheerios?

and i did say right before "use the appropriate hardware" that it was not my camper shell. when using someone else's stuff i abide by their requests and use the proper hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      wow who pissed in your cheerios?

and i did say right before "use the appropriate hardware" that it was not my camper shell. when using someone else's stuff i abide by their requests and use the proper hardware.
      calm down sir.

Im fucking with you.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i know. i kinda think it's a waste but after pricing them(camper shells) out i'm getting off easy at only 30 bucks. also it keeps me from having to set up a tent at the lake

Comment

Velcro that fucker on there! They make velcro strips sticky on both sides, place on shell, place on truck and BAM, done.

Comment

Theres that camper place up on I-30 Mike, right up the road from the old pawn shop I worked at.

Comment

Camper corral @ big town/30 as well on the Nawf side

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                i know. i kinda think it's a waste but after pricing them(camper shells) out i'm getting off easy at only 30 bucks. also it keeps me from having to set up a tent at the lake
                You would rather sleep in a camper than in a tent? In this heat?

Comment

meanwhile, should have just played dumb and showed up with C-Clamps, and said "WTF?! the guy at Camper World charged me $200 for these! He said they were camper clamps! "
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Ask Adam how to clamp down a camper shell. He has his held down with various harbor freight C-clamps.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X