Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with the apology threads lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Some people don't hide behind the whole "it's just the internet" argument when it comes to determining their accountability for their own comments and actions. But then again, usually those type of people aren't the ones putting themselves in a position to have to make amends or apologize.

Some just change their screen names to avoid needing to apologize for their actions.
    Not sure if you're talking about me changing my screen name like 3 years ago but I changed my screen name because it was a stupid ass screen name. I've done nothing to the people here that merits an apology.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Not sure if you're talking about me changing my screen name like 3 years ago but I changed my screen name because it was a stupid ass screen name. I've done nothing to the people here that merits an apology.

I don't know about all that. You were downright hateful towards me a couple of posts ago. Some people.

Comment

It's the internet, and people need to get over it. I guess they can't take it when someone is talking smack behind a keyboard

Comment

YOLO, NO REGRETS, HARDCORE.

my next 3 tattoos.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Nope.. Just in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Jigga What? View Post

my next 3 tattoos.
              Saw a mexican at the grocery store yesterday with YOLO tatted on his arm. He should apologize to his family for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jigga What? View Post

my next 3 tattoos.

Last edited by 01vnms4v; 07-11-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I don't know about all that. You were downright hateful towards me a couple of posts ago. Some people.
                  It's just a deep-seeded man crush. I'm sawwy.

Comment

Working...
                  X