Don't speed in/around DFW airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't speed in/around DFW airport!

It's a 50 MPH zone all though all of that construction area near/outside of the north entry/exit on 121. There's motorcycle cops all of the place. Each one I drove by had someone pulled-over. Just a friendly heads-up!

One of those assholes was shooting radar at the end of the runway and pulling over 747s. Dicks.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Fuck that whole area. Went to pick my parents up from the airport last night and they had the entrance to the airport closed. WTF kinda bullshit is that. It changes daily, with no indication the previous day. Was going south on 121 and had to exit Main St. in Grapevine, flip a bitch, and go in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        One of those assholes was shooting radar at the end of the runway and pulling over 747s. Dicks.
        How did you know that from Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Fuck that whole area. Went to pick my parents up from the airport last night and they had the entrance to the airport closed. WTF kinda bullshit is that. It changes daily, with no indication the previous day. Was going south on 121 and had to exit Main St. in Grapevine, flip a bitch, and go in that way.
          I'm in and out of that airport all the time. Luckily I live close, but I've missed exits and had to go down 114, u-turn like you said with almost no warning. It's even worse at night! That shit won't be done anytime soon either!

Comment

Good! It has been 50mph since they started construction, and if you go through there doing 70, you're going to get run the fuck over by some self important dickbag that is doling 90. In a construction zone. With workers present.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

They are also on the south side by 183 shooting radar as well

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                I'm in and out of that airport all the time. Luckily I live close, but I've missed exits and had to go down 114, u-turn like you said with almost no warning. It's even worse at night! That shit won't be done anytime soon either!
                They say it'll be done by like...2015. I'll believe it when I see it. And this was last night at 10:30 PM. Shit sucks. They have so many fucking cones and barrels out there I don't know how you're supposed to know which way to go. At one point I think I was just creating a high speed slalom course for myself.

Comment

There is a website and an app you can download for traffic switches and closers....

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    They are supposed to be done by the end of the year. They are about 13 months ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Good! It has been 50mph since they started construction, and if you go through there doing 70, you're going to get run the fuck over by some self important dickbag that is doling 90. In a construction zone. With workers present.
                      Oh, I know. I don't speed, but the average flow of traffic is 65-70 through there. Just trying to give a heads-up, because even if you're going with the flow of traffic, you're still probably going to get pulled-over!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        There is a website and an app you can download for traffic switches and closers....
                        Hooray for promoting using an app on your phone while you're driving. I know they probably say to check it before you leave but ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

Hooray for promoting using an app on your phone while you're driving. I know they probably say to check it before you leave but ain't nobody got time for that.
                          I subscribe to their email list since I have to drive through there every day for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I subscribe to their email list since I have to drive through there every day for work.
                            I've offered you a solution to your drive issue :P

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                              How did you know that from Australia?
                              maybe the aussies didn't want him and he came back?

Comment

Working...
                              X