My tires are melting on my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    I don't know ... I think I'd gladly give up my office job to be able to come on the internet and call some office worker a pussy for bitching about the heat.
    Pussy.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Pussy.
      My pool's getting a little too warm, wtf??
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        My pool's getting a little too warm, wtf??
        My office got up to 71 degrees today. What the Hell?!

Comment

I'm currently trying to figure out how to wire up one of the a/c seats in my truck to used used as an office chair!

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            I'm currently trying to figure out how to wire up one of the a/c seats in my truck to used used as an office chair!

God bless.
            You can say that again.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I spend as much time as I can in walk in coolers/freezers around this time of year. Driving around with non a/c leather seats is a real pain in the dick. You don't mind the rotting food as much when it's a glorious 35 degrees.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                X