Craigslist gold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist gold.

I normally don't post up these types of ads, but I couldn't resist on this one.

I am selling the car I bought in 2005; it is a Screaming Yellow Mustang V8 GT Automatic Premium Convertible with 36,000 miles on it as of 7/7/2013. I will do my best to describe the condition as of today. Feel free to ask any questions you may want more info on or additional picks.

The good: Clean title, The GT Premium upgrade adds the Shaker 1000 sound system with nine speakers and 1,000 watts of power, leather seats, an interior upgrade package with Stainless metallic accents, dark charcoal Aberdeen pattern door panel inserts and instruments with changeable backlighting -- at the press of a button one can select from white, blue, green and orange hues, cruise control, traction control, custom Ford Pony rims and needs a new home.

The Bad: It has passenger door and fender damage from me backing it up next to a pole with the door open. I thought I could fix it myself, but it still needs some care. Doors open and shut, window works. The inside leather door panel inserts have unglued. The top is in great shape, but the rear window is starting to separate. It has a few other minor flaws, but overall if you take the door out of the mix it is a strong 8.5 out of 10.It has never been hit or raced. It did have minor hail damage that was repaired by Ford body shop. Looking for 23K OBO..CASH.

Dan

23k!!! Hahahahhaha that guy is on some good shit

Comment

lol

Comment

Hey Dan Bishop gets what Dan Bishop asks

Comment

I got it for 21,000. Picking up tomorrow. Talked him down Gas Monkey style!

Comment

All I can picture is the movie Blacksheep.

"WHAT'D YOU DO???"

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
              I got it for 21,000. Picking up tomorrow. Talked him down Gas Monkey style!
              I'll take it off your hands for 1,250
              95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

"WHAT'D YOU DO???"
                Reminds me of Tommy Boy.
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Did the mexican get his body work and brick laying jobs mixed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    Did the mexican get his body work and brick laying jobs mixed up?
                    Thats a damned good question. Even my first attempt at bondo work turned out WAY better than that. If he backed over a pole with the door open, there is a damned good chance of serious structural damage where the door bolts on to the body. Hell I thought he had a typo and wanted $2300 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                      I'll take it off your hands for 1,250
                      Let me throw a couple grand at it first

Comment

What a fucking deal!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X