Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't get drunk and piss on the third rail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Correlation ≠ causation

Reality:
    Pissing on the tracks --> loses balance b/c beer --> falls across rails w/ ween in hand --> zap

News:
    Pissing on the tracks --> loses balance b/c beer --> falls across rails w/ ween in hand --> zap
    What, were you holding it for him or something?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Mythbusters didnt do it "for real" they setup an artificial dick and photographed the stream in slo-mo.

As someone who has pissed on a live shock wire I can say for absolute sincerity it does shock you and it does hurt like a train spike getting shoved up your dick.

Comment

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Greatness

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My German Sheppard would damn sure argue that also.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

idiots!

Comment

Most electrified rail systems have about 850 volts DC for propulsion power. Its VERY high current. You don't wanna mess around with that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  but mythbusters said that couldnt happen?
                  You beat me to it. My cohort at work doesn't believe it because mythbusters said it wasn't possible. I remember my uncle getting me to pee on an electric fence when I was a kid. It didn't feel too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    SO, while trying to see what kind of a winner would do this, i stumbled on to this page.

Matthew Zeno is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Matthew Zeno and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Further down the profile, i discovered this awesome game:

The swastika is backwards. Remember kids, when spreading hate, the Nazi symbol is a crossed "S". That dude made a harmless native American symbol.

Just noticed.. there are 34 cups in that "swastika" too, not 30. What a dip-shit.

Comment

^buzzkiller.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Just noticed.. there are 34 cups in that "swastika" too, not 30.
                        Well, we know who'd be on the Jew team.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          The swastika is backwards. Remember kids, when spreading hate, the Nazi symbol is a crossed "S". That dude made a harmless native American symbol.
                          As a Nazi symbol, it is backwards, true. But the design is one of the oldest symbols in existence, and it was used by many cultures for thousands of years to symbolize good luck... in either direction.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            As a Nazi symbol, it is backwards, true. But the design is one of the oldest symbols in existence, and it was used by many cultures for thousands of years to symbolize good luck... in either direction.
                            Right, that's all I was saying. The Nazi version is easy to remember because it's SS.

Comment

Working...
                            X