Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't get drunk and piss on the third rail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get drunk and piss on the third rail.

Didn't this guy ever watch Ren and Stimpy?

A drunk man died after urinating on an electrified third rail on a New York subway line.

The accident happened when the man completed the electrical circuit between himself and the track on the G train line in Brooklyn, police said.

According to investigators, Matthew Zeno, 30, and a friend were returning from a bar when he paused to urinate and inadvertently contacted the third rail.

His 26-year-old friend, who was not named by police, also sustained an electric shock while trying to save him.

Both men were taken to Woodhull Hospital, where Zeno died of cardiac arrest, officials said. The second man was listed in stable condition.

In April an Indiana man was killed after coming into contact with the electrified third rail when he was about to urinate on railway tracks in Evanston, Chicago.

Zachary McKee, 27, of Ossian, had climbed down to the tracks to urinate when he fell on to the rail, according to Evanston Police Department.

Oopsie daisy.

Comment

but mythbusters said that couldnt happen?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Darwin in action....

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          They didn't say it travelled up the pee, just that he died "when the man completed the electrical circuit between himself and the track..."
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Didn't this guy ever watch Ren and Stimpy?

A drunk man died after urinating on an electrified third rail on a New York subway line.

The accident happened when the man completed the electrical circuit between himself and the track on the G train line in Brooklyn, police said.

According to investigators, Matthew Zeno, 30, and a friend were returning from a bar when he paused to urinate and inadvertently contacted the third rail.

His 26-year-old friend, who was not named by police, also sustained an electric shock while trying to save him.

Both men were taken to Woodhull Hospital, where Zeno died of cardiac arrest, officials said. The second man was listed in stable condition.

In April an Indiana man was killed after coming into contact with the electrified third rail when he was about to urinate on railway tracks in Evanston, Chicago.

Zachary McKee, 27, of Ossian, had climbed down to the tracks to urinate when he fell on to the rail, according to Evanston Police Department.
            Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            They didn't say it travelled up the pee, just that he died "when the man completed the electrical circuit between himself and the track..."
            ????
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I can't pay attention to anything that's actually being talked about on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I can't pay attention to anything that's actually being talked about on that show.

I thought she was a lezzy till she got knocked up.

Comment

????
                  Plenty of people die on the third rail without peeing on it. Peeing on the rail wasn't necessarily the cause of his death.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I confirmed that myth when I was 5 years old. Mythbusters got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                      Darwin in action....
                      Yup!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                        I confirmed that myth when I was 5 years old. Mythbusters got it wrong.
                        yeah, Im the kinda guy that has to piss on the electric fence to find out for myself too.

I was screaming at the TV on that episode.

Comment

????
                          Correlation ≠ causation

Reality:
                          Pissing on the tracks --> loses balance b/c beer --> falls across rails w/ ween in hand --> zap

News:
                          Pissing on the tracks --> loses balance b/c beer --> falls across rails w/ ween in hand --> zap

Comment

SO, while trying to see what kind of a winner would do this, i stumbled on to this page.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Further down the profile, i discovered this awesome game:

sigpic

Comment

Holy fucking lols

Comment

Working...
                              X