Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    <<<<< haz big Ern skillz
    Lmao!
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
      What's the difference in what the pros shoot on? Besides oil of course.
      Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      The oil pattern. That's the main difference. There's other factors but its mostly the pattern.
      The pros bowl on lanes that are stripped down twice from the heads to the pins, then an oil pattern is laid out that is dependent on what was planned for the tournament. There's at minimum 7 different oil patterns that they use, with all varieties of oil volume and length. Above all else, they're stupidly slick up front and dry as a bone after the last buff. Once the oil carries down lane, being able to hit your mark (feet at the foul line and break point down lane) time and time again becomes Job #1.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Shenaniganz supposedly bought out Db's in Greenville. They use to have league days too. Might want to look into that

Comment

I am decent. Last time I played, I was around 180 average on the crap dead pins over in Terrell. You get me on a good live lane and I can get over 200. Last time I was at Shenanigans, the pins were beyond dead, no bounce at all to them and their "by the hour" lane rental sucks balls.

Comment

i have been know to bowl here and there...love it
            KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by bubba stiff View Post
              i have been know to bowl here and there...love it
              Where do you normally go? Forney is such a black whole with this type of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmd View Post
                Shenaniganz supposedly bought out Db's in Greenville. They use to have league days too. Might want to look into that
                Have you been in to check it out? I am hoping for quality, well maintained pool tables

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

amf showplace garland. bowled there for years. catch it on a non league night though. tough to get a lane
                  KODFWS 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X