Lol at The Black Porch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

NayNay should be right at home here...but can't we just give him his own forum..better yet can't we just lock him into his own so he can't post on the rest of the board?

Comment

Y'all would still be following me around trying to troll me.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Screenshot!

Comment

seems about right

Comment

When I get done posting this, I am going to the other side of the street.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Who is king spade on this porch?

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    Y'all would still be following me around trying to troll me.
                    Or.....following you around hoping that your actions or words lead to another thread chaulked full of entertainment value on a otherwise boring Monday.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                    X