No announcement yet.

Last night in Fort Worth alone:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF does that have to do with a 7 year old getting shot in the head from a random stranger?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      What kind of faggot fireman complains about a little burn or fireworks. When I was a kid roman candle and texas pop rocket wars were just the opening acts.
      Ftf!
      edit**
      And where the fuck did pop bottle rockets go?!!! That use to be my favorite firecracker. Use to blow shit up, shoot my brothers, and just all out destroy my backward...

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        No gun laws?
        Usually, people who discharge weapons in the air do not care about the law.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          One firefighter was injured while on patrol on the City's east side.
          Boy, that's a shocker......

Not!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            WTF does that have to do with a 7 year old getting shot in the head from a random stranger?
            It has everything to do with VA's gun laws and is a perfect opportunity to once again display what a spineless chode you are. The fuck do gun laws have to do with some hayseed shooting a gun in the air?

Comment

Oh ok, so they have a suspect. Good.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                What kind of faggot fireman complains about a little burn or fireworks. When I was a kid roman candle and texas pop rocket wars were just the opening acts.
                The story I read said part of it hit him in the eye after it exploded.
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X