Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night in Fort Worth alone:

What kind of asshole shoots fireworks at a firefighter? From DFW Scanner:

Information from the Ft Worth Fire Department: Last night was a very busy night for the Fire Department. Typically they see on average 200-250 calls, but last night they worked numerous calls for firework violations and grass fires and at least one structure fire was attributed to fireworks as well. One firefighter was injured while on patrol on the City's east side. A brush truck observed a grass fire, as the firefighter exited the vehicle to extinguish it, several juveniles began firing projectile type fireworks at the firefighters and their brush truck. One of the devices detonated close enough to the firefighter to cause minor burns and it also affected his hearing. The firefighter was treated and released from a local hospital. The perpetrator was not able to be identified.
    * 900 Firework Violation Calls
    * Several hundred pounds of fireworks confiscated
    * Over 100 grass/brush fires were dispatched

This is just for the city of Ft Worth. As we mentioned last night, all cities across the DFW area were busy well into the early morning hours working these calls. The FD will be out as well tonight monitoring and enforcing the firework violators.

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Comment

Our future is bright.

Comment

what kind of loner sits around listening to a police scanner? that's question number 2!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Our future is bright.
          high
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Eastside, enough said...

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              what kind of loner sits around listening to a police scanner? that's question number 2!
              It's a facebook page.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

What kind of faggot fireman complains about a little burn or fireworks. When I was a kid roman candle and texas pop rocket wars were just the opening acts.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  What kind of faggot fireman complains about a little burn or fireworks. When I was a kid roman candle and texas pop rocket wars were just the opening acts.
                  Didn't see where it says Roman candles, and I don't think those would cause hearing loss either like what the artical says he had. But the department prob made him go to hospital, no choice.
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

What about those that we used to call...... naynay chasers?

Comment

It's different when you have a job to do. I don't think it's a huge deal, but I think he should have the chance to fire back
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile in VA

Comment

No gun laws?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Couldn't have been that bad.
                            I got shot in the back of the head/neck with a roman candle when I was 17, and it just singed the hair off and left a bald spot for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              No gun laws?
                              Let's say you were in VA and if you had any balls whatsoever, pulled a Travon and stood up to an armed crazyazzcracka. Now lets say the impossible happened and crazyazzcracka felt their life was threatened by you and they Travon'd you. That crazyazzcracka is then obligated to prove homicide was justified by a jury of his peers, and is then in danger of being taken to civil court.

Comment

Working...
                              X