Need a cool toy rec for a 4 yr old boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a cool toy rec for a 4 yr old boy

I've got all girls so I'm out of the loop. Any good suggestions? Limit is $100

Big ass lego set

Comment

anything that makes noise or a mess

Just ask at Toys R Us what is the loudest or messiest toy a 4 year old could play with

Comment

since it is not your kid, go find a cheap little kid drum set.... but be warned his parents will get revenge.

Comment

Legos or something loud if you hate his parents lol, the stomp rockets are pretty cool and they are cheap. Hot Wheels cars with track is a good present. Don't buy any of the stupid "courses" just buy some track and connectors from toys r us, he can make is own tracks. If you can get the double launch staging thing. Just my ideas.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
            since it is not your kid, go find a cheap little kid drum set.... but be warned his parents will get revenge.
            Lol 247 days until I get my revenge

Boys that age like those big Tonka trucks?

Comment

My nephew is 4 and he has been getting into Lego lately.

Comment

It depends on the kid, I never liked Tonka trucks. I was all Hot Wheels until I could drive remote control. Just buy him a 4 cyl fox, you can find those for $100 right?
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  It depends on the kid, I never liked Tonka trucks. I was all Hot Wheels until I could drive remote control. Just buy him a 4 cyl fox, you can find those for $100 right?
                  $50....

Comment

OG legit tonka dump truck. the older the better. metal and built in the mothafuckin U-S of A
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Got him a badass f150 raptor 4x4 Baja edition

Comment

Electric jeep
                          Then spend another $30 on lights

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Gay

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Gay
                              Lol
                              Additional battery power>lights

Comment

Working...
                              X