Scammers gonna scam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammers gonna scam...

I surprised this is still going on, well not really...

Dear Henry ******

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am writing you through this medium due to urgent and confidential nature of this transaction and I hope that you will not betray this trust for the mutual benefit of our families. My name is Stephen Malaga, an accountant / financial adviser to late Mark ****** a native of your country. My client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident, all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. ( May their souls rest in peace).

My client died intestate ( no will & last testament), The bank where he had an account valued at US$3,500,000 has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated (declared unserviceable) within the next 14 official working days. You will be required to send application to the bank for release of the fund as next of kin. I have all necessary documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You will get 60% of fund for your effort in processing and securing the fund, while 40% for me, all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Stephen Malaga
    Account Dept.
    Central Credit Union
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Get like 10 a day in my spam folder.

Comment

I listened to a guy talking about a 'sure thing' at wal mart the other day. He was sending money to Nigeria.

As long as people keep falling for it, it won't stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Dear Henry ******
        I always thought your name was Ricky Licksmadickerson?

Comment

seems legit...
          satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

ask for pics of his wifes boobs before you send any money.
            sigpic

Comment

Those dang Nigers, always tryin to scam people.

Comment

I love the old threads I've heard of on other boards where they have gotten these people to take pictures doing crazy shit. Scammers getting scammed.

Comment

I say go for it.its like the lotto, you can't win if you don't play!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You were supposed to keep it confidential!

Comment

Working...
                    X