Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tribe has spoken.

Comment

1800flowers f-ed me over too, stay local if at all possible. The flowers never showed up last time we tried to use them

Comment

All those big flower 1-800 companies are just sucking money out of the transaction and forcing local shops to do work for less than their normal rate. Go local.

Comment

I used 1800flowers to send my mom some flowers 2 days before mother day one year. They showed up 3-4 days late. Flowers were in good shape and came out looking good though. I sent an email to them and complained. They ended up depositing what I spent and sent me a gift card for the same amount. I was a little mad about the flowers showing up but I think they went above and beyound with their customer service.

Comment

Its not ft worth, and i don't know if they deliver that far.

But Petals of preston and spring creek is my favorite florist. They do custom arrangements that are plain and simply gorgeous. I have never had a bad arrangement and each and every time they have hit the ball out of the park. They aren't cheap, (avg 50-60) but its absolutely worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X