What is everyone grilling tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build a far in that Shit and do work.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Last minute thing a small family gtg at the casa I couldn't believe every grocery store in town was out of brisket. So it will just be hotdogs and hamburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Lolz, does me a lot of good now asshole! I just have to find someone to finish the last bit and convert this fucker to natural gas.

<--- Officially done with trying to assemble shit.
        Put it for sale on Craigslist or here, go to Costco and buy the Vision brand of BGE, or go to a BGE reseller and get one, problem solved!

or... do like a lot of people do, have 2 grills. One for a quick grill of burgers/dogs/unexpected company, and the ceramic monster for the good shit.

I'll be searing/grilling these MoFo's in a few weeks probably. $72 worth of bone in Ribeye steak! Good old Tomahawk steaks from Costco

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Put it for sale on Craigslist or here, go to Costco and buy the Vision brand of BGE, or go to a BGE reseller and get one, problem solved!

or... do like a lot of people do, have 2 grills. One for a quick grill of burgers/dogs/unexpected company, and the ceramic monster for the good shit.

I'll be searing/grilling these MoFo's in a few weeks probably. $72 worth of bone in Ribeye steak! Good old Tomahawk steaks from Costco

Pm me the time to come over! I'll bring drinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            That's a tasty burger!
            Wow I sudenly feel the need for a royale with cheese. You know cuz of the metric system. Lol.

Comment

Had a good cookout on Weds night with a nice firework show!

Fajitas on the grill tonight.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

not grilling yesterday, but smoking tonight and early tomorrow for a little Saturday pool party.

Two pork butts, one with Rendevouz Rub, and one with Commissary Rub (both brought back from Memphis)
                Two racks of baby backs with Commissary Rub, and one rack of babybacks/one spares with Rendevouz Rub.
                and a Brisket with Old Main's Rub

Brisket

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post

You should be able to use your egg/egg knock off for a quick cook, just buy a good weed burner to light the coals, and you're in business. Those things take no time to get hot, and need very little fuel.

Comment

I bet the Brisket with Old Main's Rub will be a hit!
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      I bet the Brisket with Old Main's Rub will be a hit!
                      I've used it before, and by far it's the best Brisket Rub out there, even better than ones I've made myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        I've used it before, and by far it's the best Brisket Rub out there, even better than ones I've made myself.
                        Can it be found at any food store? I've ate brisket with this rub before and have not had any better tasting one since.

Comment

I've only found it at Old Town in Lewisville

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I've only found it at Old Town in Lewisville
                            Thanks!

Comment

Tablitas
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X