X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros @ Rangers this weekend.

anyone going to any of the games?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

This would be a good weekend to watch some bad baseball at the stadium but I probably won't.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm going tonight.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Right now it shows he's up next on the 6th against the Astros.
        I'm going to see about going to that game, it will be an easy win fo sho!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Will be loading there gear on our trucks and delivering to the hotel and ballpark tomorrow while all of you are watching fireworks. Then I get to load it all back on the plane on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
            Will be loading there gear on our trucks and delivering to the hotel and ballpark tomorrow while all of you are watching fireworks. Then I get to load it all back on the plane on Sunday.
            That's lame! Steve gave us tomorrow and Friday off. I figured you'd be laid back in the Commissioners box with a cold one. Tell Dave to help a brotha out. lol

Comment

They signed Manny Ramirez to a minor league contract. I can't wait for him to dh for the major league club. Old as he is I doubt he will play much in the field though Vlad Guerrero played in the world series a few years back.
              Rich

Comment

I'll be there Sunday.

Comment

I'm going to Fridays game.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                    They signed Manny Ramirez to a minor league contract. I can't wait for him to dh for the major league club. Old as he is I doubt he will play much in the field though Vlad Guerrero played in the world series a few years back.
                    He hit like shit in AAA last year when Oakland signed him.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                    X