can you buy Mexican Fireworks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you buy Mexican Fireworks?

i always wondered if you Texas folks can get these? besides the fact that they are dangerous as hell but do they make anything larger then our 500 gram cakes?

So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

its a sad day when someone quotes that movie on here.

Comment

Why? that movie is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Why that movie is awesome
          no shit. fuck that guy!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

god bless.
            daaaannnng
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Why? that movie is awesome!
              No kidding...Joe Dirt is a hilarious movie!

Comment

Fine. It has its moments.

We all know iits probably loosely based on a member of this board.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Fine. It has its moments.

We all know iits probably loosely based on a member of this board.
                  have you started vaping?

god bless.

Comment

Whoa! Your tone it's all wrong do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron
                    Let me axe you a question? Does your motha sew, BOOM get her to sew dat
                    Last edited by krazy kris; 07-03-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Comment

keep on, keepin' on

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          its a sad day when someone quotes that movie on here.
                          I strongly disapprove of this post. What part of that movie isn't awesome, Brandy, hemi's, Christopher Walken, incest....fuck it has it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I strongly disapprove of this post. What part of that movie isn't awesome, Brandy, hemi's, Christopher Walken, incest....fuck it has it all!
                            Kid Rock

Comment

Why not just make tannerite stuff?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X