Wedding photographer who did a great job threatened with 300k lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding photographer who did a great job threatened with 300k lawsuit

I saw this earlier and thought it would be good to post up as a warning to all doing business without a contract... The "lawyer" is completely nuts and deserves charges filed against him. I believe the case did get thrown out but now the guy needs to counter sue... Would someone please embed this?!

./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
    I saw this earlier and thought it would be good to post up as a warning to all doing business without a contract... The "lawyer" is completely nuts and deserves charges filed against him. I believe the case did get thrown out but now the guy needs to counter sue... Would someone please embed this?!

Comment

The freaking radio announcer or whatever he is has no business having that job. Can't even talk a sentence without "Aww, Umm". How the fuck did he ever get into the communication business?

Comment

you don't have to be a lawyer to see that these wedding turds have no case

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          The freaking radio announcer or whatever he is has no business having that job. Can't even talk a sentence without "Aww, Umm". How the fuck did he ever get into the communication business?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            '
            Veryy interesting. I like the concept of the law of repulsion. I think I'll sit on my ass the rest on the month and see how well I do.

Comment

That attorney seems like he has a couple loose screws in his head.
              Street car.

Comment

Lawyer prob just a cheapass who doesn't want to pay. People like the wedding turds need to go skydiving without a chute

Comment

I bet that dude has no nuts and his psycho bridezilla is running the lawsuit.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    I bet that dude has no nuts and his psycho bridezilla is running the lawsuit.
                    this!

Comment

Working...
                    X