No announcement yet.

Child's body dumped in Saginaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone identified the body? I'm curious to know how the child went missing... ie. walking to friends house, playing in the front yard, etc.

I've been getting comfortable with letting my 9 year old walk/ride her bike down the street and around the corner to her friends house. Literally <9 houses down but the moment she turns that corner and I can't see her.... I use to get nervous. I may have to shorten her rope for my our own good.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      I've been getting comfortable with letting my 9 year old walk/ride her bike down the street and around the corner to her friends house. Literally <9 houses down but the moment she turns that corner and I can't see her.... I use to get nervous. I may have to shorten her rope for my our own good.
      it sucks that its come to that.

Comment

I find it horribly sad that kids today will never know the joy of leaving the house on a summer day, running around the neighborhood with the neighbor kids, playing until dark, and showing back up at home without parents having to follow them around all the time because of scumbags like the one who dumped this poor baby. The world I grew up in is gone forever. So sad that today's kids won't know that freedom.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          It's all good. All we need is less police!
          Are you saying more police could have prevented this? What is the magic number needed and how much power do they need to make sure 100% this NEVER happens again?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            Has anyone identified the body? I'm curious to know how the child went missing... ie. walking to friends house, playing in the front yard, etc.

FBI has a search warrant for the victims home in the 600 block of babbling brook drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                I find it horribly sad that kids today will never know the joy of leaving the house on a summer day, running around the neighborhood with the neighbor kids, playing until dark, and showing back up at home without parents having to follow them around all the time because of scumbags like the one who dumped this poor baby. The world I grew up in is gone forever. So sad that today's kids won't know that freedom.
                It does make me worry about my own son when he gets old enough to go play. More than likely I'll wind up doing the overwatch thing where he can't see me just to make sure he's okay
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                  Pathetic.

If you want to play "look at me, look at me" go do it somewhere fucking else. Show an ounce of respect for once.

RIP little one. I hope they find the piece of trash that did this, and soon.

Your opinion is just that. Your opinion.

You yourself chose to place importance on me, hence the reason you addressed me first. If you really thought the issue of the OP was of most importance, you would have made it your first point, and me second.

Comment

Your inferiority complex is leaking... again.

Comment

Your opinion is just that. Your opinion.

You yourself chose to place importance on me, hence the reason you addressed me first. If you really thought the issue of the OP was of most importance, you would have made it your first point, and me second.
                      You are a fucking moron. Period.

Chose importance? You cannot seriously be as stupid as you act online. I addressed you because your statement added absolutely no value to this thread. If you want to discuss "choosing importance"; the fact that you simply used this as another opportunity to show your lack of character, rather than directly responding to this tragedy, shows everyone that you do not find anything about what happened to have any importance other than your personal agenda. THAT proves, beyond a doubt, that you are worthless, and have zero respect for the family of that little girl.

I am done in this thread. You want to try to trump up something else, take it to another thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X