No announcement yet.

Child's body dumped in Saginaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard they are looking for Red Truck that was seen in the area with green paint spattered on the side. I work that area and I know what truck I am gonna be looking for today.

Comment

Fuck...that is right by my house and there's kids all over my neighborhood. I hope they catch that sick fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Wtf I watched the first 10 minutes of the news and it's all been murders.

It's all good. All we need is less police!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Come on Matt, you know that police are reactionary by design with the perceived idea that arresting someone will serve as a deterrent for future cases.

Comment

How can someone come to that! No care for life its self...
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

not all police are good police.
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

classy place for a soapbox.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You got it half right. We need less police running speed traps and more of them fighting bigger crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                    You got it half right. We need less police running speed traps and more of them fighting bigger crime.
                    and harsher punishments
                    and a better justice system
                    and a better prison system (read, not more TVs and weight benches - with gangs put with each other...etc...etc)
                    and better parenting at a younger age
                    and not busting parents for laying the smack down on kids for being dumb asses
                    and better schools, where GOOD teachers can (are allowed to) actually maintain discipline

So many areas we're fucking up.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      classy place for a soapbox.

god bless.
                      Seriously Paul?

Are you inferring this place has an ounce of "class"?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        and harsher punishments
                        and a better justice system
                        and a better prison system (read, not more TVs and weight benches - with gangs put with each other...etc...etc)
                        and better parenting at a younger age
                        and not busting parents for laying the smack down on kids for being dumb asses
                        and better schools, where GOOD teachers can (are allowed to) actually maintain discipline

So many areas we're fucking up.
                        Swifter punishment would be better. If found guilty of murdering a child, grant them one appeal, if it fails, immediate execution.

Justice system is fine, we've just allowed it to get stocked with idiotic bleeding hearts that favor redemption over logic.

The prison system has been privatized and is huge industry, much like the military-industrial complex, it fucks us, fucks the people in it, and criminalizes people that aren't criminals because they need new "clients" to get that chedda!

Parents have been largely been hamstrung in this regards, and the black family has been destroyed by policy, knowing that crime increases, population increases, prisons grow, official get better bribes and so forth.

Better schools - kill the NEA and government involvement in schools. The world seemed to work pretty damn good when a stupid kid was encouraged to change tires instead of soaking up school funding until 18, while not coming out one bit brighter than had he quit after grade school and started working.

Comment

Seriously Paul?

Are you inferring this place has an ounce of "class"?
                          a few, in some cases.

The police do tend to keep people who have a fear of getting caught from breaking the law, and the ones that dont care to come to justice. I grew up in an area with a few good cops sprinkled in among the dirty ones. Lucky for me, I got to deal with a good one in a very tough spot, so I do have some faith in there being some good ones when I need them.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Pathetic.

If you want to play "look at me, look at me" go do it somewhere fucking else. Show an ounce of respect for once.

RIP little one. I hope they find the piece of trash that did this, and soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                              I heard they are looking for Red Truck that was seen in the area with green paint spattered on the side. I work that area and I know what truck I am gonna be looking for today.
                              Good hunting, hope you find it.

Matt this is not the thread to argue or have a pissing contest. If you want to bring up one of the many other cop threads back from the dead, that you are so good at I will gladly tell you what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Generally in agreement then. All these things are contributing factor and I feel like that's just a tiny bit of what is messed up.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X