Smoking at work....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking at work....

So this corporate wide email came out a few minutes ago...

"Effective November 15th, to coincide with the American Cancer Society’s 37th Great American Smokeout, XXXXXXXX will become a tobacco-free workplace. As committed healthcare professionals diagnosing various diseases including cancer daily, it is important that we create the environment that supports healthy outcomes. "

And let the bitching commence.

My company has been smoke free for years, and I've been smoke free since they were under $1.00 a pack. Let 'em bitch!

Comment

What is their stance on vaping?

Comment

Put in your resignation.
        WRX

Comment

Good.... I haven't worked in an office building in many years, but it always pissed me off to see the smokers head outside for 15 minutes every hour or two and still get paid for it while my ass continued to work.

Comment

Sucks for the people that masterbate at work

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Good.... I haven't worked in an office building in many years, but it always pissed me off to see the smokers head outside for 15 minutes every hour or two and still get paid for it while my ass continued to work.
              Exactly, can I have that hour off with pay as smokers do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Anyone who takes 15 minutes to smoke a cigarette, is only looking for an excuse to not be at their desk. They'd spend the same amount of time taking a shit, or doing something else.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Seems like great news to me lol

When I worked at Bully Dog there were a few people there that HAD to take their 8 smoke breaks a day, all together at the same time. But the moment you stepped out for an important phone call or just some fresh air they would all act like you were just out there to waste time.

F*CK Smokers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                    Seems like great news to me lol

When I worked at Bully Dog there were a few people there that HAD to take their 8 smoke breaks a day, all together at the same time. But the moment you stepped out for an important phone call or just some fresh air they would all act like you were just out there to waste time.

F*CK Smokers.
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      they will keep their mouths shut if they know whats good for them. vapers dont play!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        they will keep their mouths shut if they know whats good for them. vapers dont play!

god bless.
                        Pshhh.

God Bless.

Comment

First they put up no smoking signs at the doors. Couple weeks later you'll see these in the bathroom:

There's going to be a lot of edgy people at your workplace! Working from home, I just try to be courteous and not smoke inside and avoid rubbing one out while on a call.

Comment

^^^^ funny ass pic

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                              Well fuck, there goes my post.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X