Inspection questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspection questions

Will a car not pass inspection with a cracked windshield where the sticker goes?

Second question, the emergency brake light turns on randomly, will this also not pass inspection?

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Will a car not pass inspection with a cracked windshield where the sticker goes?

Second question, the emergency brake light turns on randomly, will this also not pass inspection?
    With the windshield as long as it doesn't obstruct vision your good.

The brake light is supposed to be a fail item. You might try adjusting the contact so it has better tension and maybe it will stay off.

Comment

As for the brake light, depending on the type of car it is, that may just mean it's low on brake fluid.. Top it off and it will stay off. I know that was the case in my 04 Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        As for the brake light, depending on the type of car it is, that may just mean it's low on brake fluid.. Top it off and it will stay off. I know that was the case in my 04 Mustang.
        I will have to check that. It just randomly turns off. Sometimes when I hit the brakes andsometimes on a bump.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I will have to check that. It just randomly turns off. Sometimes when I hit the brakes andsometimes on a bump.
          Yeah, I had the same issue years ago..

Comment

Working...
          X