Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Not bed liner.
    I dunno I've seen a Lexus is with a crappy bedliner job and it looked like plastidip. It may be rhino liner or line-x
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lex maybe. The ad clearly states plasti dip. But then it is you .
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        I dunno I've seen a Lexus is with a crappy bedliner job and it looked like plastidip. It may be rhino liner or line-x
        its plasti dip not bedliner you dipshit.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

So.... a rock chip on the hood and 100 miles later the dip starts peeling?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            So.... a rock chip on the hood and 100 miles later the dip starts peeling?
            It's rubber and flexible. Rock chips probably wont happen. From what I've seen, they usually have 7-8 layers of the stuff.

Comment

That M3 looks clean as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                It's rubber and flexible. Rock chips probably wont happen. From what I've seen, they usually have 7-8 layers of the stuff.
                Correct, and touch-up is just a quick spray over the area and it blends right in with itself....
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Have y'all ever seen a bedliner'd car/truck? Looks almost the same.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It looks nothing like a bed liner you dumb shit...

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      Have y'all ever seen a bedliner'd car/truck? Looks almost the same.
                      Yes but the two doesn't come close to looking the same. Let it go Shit bird
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That M3 looks clean as shit.
                        As does mine, but it was a lot easier and cheaper to get a white car, and buy carbon fiber hood vent surrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          As does mine, but it was a lot easier and cheaper to get a white car, and buy carbon fiber hood vent surrounds.
                          pics!

Comment

pics!
                            I only have the ones from when I first brought it home, and just had the carbon fiber and black kidney grills, the hood vents were changed shortly thereafter.

You can see it a little in the video, that plastidip is far from perfect, I saw at least a couple blemishes/drips and orange peel texture. As has been said, that's for somebody with money to burn, that wants to change it up for a few months.

Oh, and that black strip on the side is covering a marker light that blinks as a turn signal.

Comment

Nice beamer A.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Yes but the two doesn't come close to looking the same. Let it go Shit bird
                                You must have plasti dip over your eyes. That's line-x.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X