OK, who wrecked their Ferrari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    They keep their registration in the glove box for a cleaner windshield.
    $5 says I try to pull that stunt I would get pulled over in the stang and a a-hole cop prob give me a ticket just cause

Comment

Per their website www.dfwdriveyourdream.com they are no longer renting cars

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        i stole it hoping someone would trade me a koenigsegg for it.. but it handles like shit(obviously) so i just bailed
        lol
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          Per their website www.dfwdriveyourdream.com they are no longer renting cars

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
          I would assume the cars were all lend-lease, letting the owners make money back on the cars when they are out of town on business or whatever. My guess is they realized it doesn't make money with insurance. Which is what usually kills them.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Look, a pelican!

Comment

That sucks for Drive Your Dream. Both cars are on the home page of their site.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                That sucks for Drive Your Dream. Both cars are on the home page of their site.
                So it is from them?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  So it is from them?
                  Here's the site: http://www.dfwdriveyourdream.com/

They just put up a banner stating they no longer let you Drive Your Dream.

I mean, it's not a 100% positive but the wrecked 360 Spider and the orange Gallardo from the photos in this thread are displayed prominently, they do the drives Sunday morning, and apparently there were several exotic cars in the area when it occurred. All signs would point to yes.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Hey, man....you just fucked up your Ferrari..

It's not mine.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post

Hey, man....you just fucked up your Ferrari..

It's not mine.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                      lol classic.

Comment

Yeah, it was apparently that Drive your Dream place. Bummer that accident happened. The owner of the place actually bought the cars and owns all of them. I did the $159 groupon drive of that Orange Lambo. Actually, a pretty sweet car and even more impressive as it had IIRC almost 30k miles on it and it still felt solid which was surprising to me. They said it had been very reliable with only an AC compressor and a clutch replacement ($5k or so) as the only issues.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

not that impressive considering it only has 30k miles on it. That would piss me the fuck off.

Comment

not that impressive considering it only has 30k miles on it. That would piss me the fuck off.
                            Yeah but you wouldn't let hundreds of random dickwads drive it, so the clutch probably wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Yeah, those were 30k rental miles and it was that automated single clutch paddle shift thing. Not the easiest life to live for a clutch for sure, plus on my 45 minute drive, a lot of it was around city streets and I only really got to open it up on the way back whe I jumped on I30 for a few minutes. So, a ton of city miles too isn't easy.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

I thought he meant an AC clutch replacement, not a driving clutch. That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X