Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crap, I'm doing it... Ever flown Ryan Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap, I'm doing it... Ever flown Ryan Air?

I'll be going to Europe with the g/f for 3 weeks and it looks like Ryan Air is going to give me the shaft with fees. I'm flying British Airways to London and Paris but after that it'll be Ryan Air for Venice, Rome, and back to London. It looks like they have all sorts of fees just for breathing.

Once they nickel and dime me I think I would have been better off staying with the big name airlines.

On a side note, I ended up buying the rock and the setting separately. Save a bunch of $$$ compared to Robbins Bros or the other large chains.

Still not sure where. Probably at Le Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower, or possibly at St. Peter's Cathedral when we go to the Vatican. I'm just scared to lose the ring or for her to see it through security, etc.

I talked to her parents about it. They're hard core old school Catholic. They didn't like the whole traveling overseas with their daughter before being married. Once they chewed me out and it was all said and done, they said they couldn't think of a better guy for their daughter. :-)

Pics will be posted when we come back. I'm either coming back engaged or single. lol...

Congrats bro! I know nothing of Ryan air.. but best of luck!

Comment

Is this the milagrosa migrant?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

not going to ride the trains thru europe. Most of the time you can take trains and ferry's to save .

Comment

You'll love British Airways. That's the tough leg...10 hours into Heathrow or Gatwick. After that, the flights are pretty short, so you should be fine. AA was AWFUL going into Gatwick from DFW. 60-year-old flight attendants that didin't give a damn about much of anything. It was not a good flight, and I couldn't pop for the $4 a seat for 1st Class.

Comment

Good luck, man!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sleep with one eye open.....
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Is this the milagrosa migrant?
                lol.

I would have taken the train. Its how they travel in Euro...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yes. They lost my luggage and screwed me on compensation
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Ryan Air would make you fly standing if they could. I'm not kidding. The owner actually looked into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                      I'll be going to Europe with the g/f for 3 weeks and it looks like Ryan Air is going to give me the shaft with fees. I'm flying British Airways to London and Paris but after that it'll be Ryan Air for Venice, Rome, and back to London. It looks like they have all sorts of fees just for breathing.

Once they nickel and dime me I think I would have been better off staying with the big name airlines.

On a side note, I ended up buying the rock and the setting separately. Save a bunch of $$$ compared to Robbins Bros or the other large chains.

Still not sure where. Probably at Le Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower, or possibly at St. Peter's Cathedral when we go to the Vatican. I'm just scared to lose the ring or for her to see it through security, etc.

I talked to her parents about it. They're hard core old school Catholic. They didn't like the whole traveling overseas with their daughter before being married. Once they chewed me out and it was all said and done, they said they couldn't think of a better guy for their daughter. :-)

Pics will be posted when we come back. I'm either coming back engaged or single. lol...
                      When are you flying out on BA? What class are you flying? I will stand in the jet bridge and give you a high five.
                      2006 Civic SI
                      2009 Pilot
                      1988 GT
                      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Don't fly Ryan air. That airline sucks more dick than spirit. If you are flying into London fly with easy jet from Gatwick or Luton. Bus and train transfers are easy from Heathrow. Once in Paris the best thing to do is either fly from orly airport or take the trains.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Sleep with one eye open.....
                          and grip your pillow tight
                          WRX

Comment

Working...
                          X