Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals and finds...Post up if you're looking for something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New: Sevylor 3406 2-Person Kayak with Aluminum Paddle for $100 + free shipping
    VM Innovations offers the Sevylor 3406 Sit-on-Top 2-Person Inflatable Kayak with Aluminum Paddle, model no. 2000003406-S, for $105.25. Coupon code "JULVM5" cuts that to $99.99. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $55. It features dual tracking fins and recessed compartments with cargo net.
    Find the lowest prices on sports, outdoor, baby products, pool & spa supply, electronics, home, garden equipment, and more. Great products with fast & free shipping.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

This is a pretty sweet deal that I would jump on if I didn't already have one...

Dyson DC24 Vacuum $199

Comment

Free Maxim

Maxim Magazine 1-Year Subscription (10 issues) for free
        Mercury Magazines offers a Maxim Magazine 1-Year Subscription (10 issues) for free in exchange for information about you and your company. That's tied with our expired mention from two days ago and the lowest price we could find by $7.

Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

New: Toshiba 50" 120Hz 1080p WiFi LED LCD HDTV for $670 + $24 s&h
          Ending today, newegg the Toshiba Smart 50" 120Hz 1080p LED-Edgelit LCD HD Television, model no. 50L4300U, for the in-cart price of $699.99. Apply coupon code "VME10BTS" and checkout via V.me to cut it to $669.99. With around $24 for shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $52 and among the best prices we've seen for a 50" 120Hz Smart HDTV. It features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 120Hz refresh rate, LED edge-lighting, WiFi, Smart TV (with Yahoo!, Netflix, YouTube, and more), Cloud TV, USB, and four HDMI inputs.
          Token Split Tail

Comment

New: FedEx printable coupon: $10 off FedEx Express shipment of $20 or more
            FedEx continues to take $10 off any FedEx Express shipment of $20 or more via this printable coupon. That ties last week's mention as the best FedEx Express shipping discount we've seen. Some exclusions apply. Coupon expires August 31.
            Save online and in-store with the latest FedEx Office promo codes and deals! Check out our latest offers today, or sign up to receive exclusive savings.
            Token Split Tail

Comment

New: Save A Blade Razor Sharpener for $5 + $4 s&h
              As one of its daily deals, MidnightBox offers the Save A Blade Razor Sharpener for $4.95 plus $3.99 for shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $5, although we saw it for $2 less in June. This cordless electric sharpener features push-button operation and purportedly gets you up to 200 shaves from a single blade. Deal ends August 21.
              Token Split Tail

Comment

New: John Deere 22" Gas Lawn Mower for $249 + free shipping
                Home Depot offers the John Deere 22" Gas Lawn Mower, model no. BG20666, for $249 with free shipping. That's tied with last week's mention and $130 under the lowest price we could find for this lawn mower via pickup. It features a 22" cut width, 3-in-1 blades, front-wheel drive, and bag/mulch/side discharge cutting options. Deal ends October 30.
                Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  New: Toshiba 50" 120Hz 1080p WiFi LED LCD HDTV for $670 + $24 s&h
                  Ending today, newegg the Toshiba Smart 50" 120Hz 1080p LED-Edgelit LCD HD Television, model no. 50L4300U, for the in-cart price of $699.99. Apply coupon code "VME10BTS" and checkout via V.me to cut it to $669.99. With around $24 for shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $52 and among the best prices we've seen for a 50" 120Hz Smart HDTV. It features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 120Hz refresh rate, LED edge-lighting, WiFi, Smart TV (with Yahoo!, Netflix, YouTube, and more), Cloud TV, USB, and four HDMI inputs.
                  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889253340
                  I would jump on this but I don't know how good Toshiba products are these days.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

MLB.TV Regular Season Premium Subscription for $20
                    MLB.TV offers a MLB.TV Premium Subscription for the remainder of the regular season for $19.99. (You may need to click the link again after adding it to your cart to see this price.) That's $110 off the yearly cost and a very low price for this service, although the season will end in about a month. (We saw this offer in June for $30 more.) This subscription gives you access to regular season out-of-market games (subject to local blackouts) live or on-demand in HD (where available) via your TV, iPhone/iPad, select Android devices, Blackberry Z10, and Xbox 360 (via Xbox LIVE Gold). Multi-game viewing options let you watch up to four games at once, or pause and rewind live games with DVR functionality.
                    Note that yearly subscriptions to MLB.TV will renew at the full yearly price on or about March 1. You must cancel this service before the next billing period to avoid being charged.
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

7-Night All-Inclusive Mexico Flight and Hotel Package for 2 from $1,538
                      Apple Vacations offers an All-Inclusive Grand Palladium Colonial and Kantenah Resort & Spa 7-Night Flight and Hotel Package for Two in Riviera Maya, Mexico, with prices starting at $1,538, as seen on Travelzoo. (Click on "Click here" under "How to Book This Deal" to see this deal.) That's the lowest current rate we could find for this package by $308. This price is based on departure from Austin, TX, (AUS) with arrival in Cancun, Mexico, (CUN) on October 21; other departing cities are available for an additional cost. Book this travel deal by August 28 for travel from September 1 through October 31. Some dates may be excluded, and additional fees may apply.
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

This was the same deal I got out of KC, but it's a little more expensive. Did some research and heard BAD recent reviews... Bad food, bad service, and then they are doing a bunch of maintenance/construction. I would stay away from this and maybe look at the Secrets offer that they have going

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                          This was the same deal I got out of KC, but it's a little more expensive. Did some research and heard BAD recent reviews... Bad food, bad service, and then they are doing a bunch of maintenance/construction. I would stay away from this and maybe look at the Secrets offer that they have going
                          Thanks for the feedback!
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

New: Workaholics: Season 1 for free via Xbox LIVE
                            Today only, Xbox LIVE Marketplace offers downloads of Workaholics: Season 1 for free. (Be sure to click the "Get it Free" link by the product image at the top of the page.) That's the lowest price we could find for a digital version of this season by at least $15. It includes 10 episodes.
                            Token Split Tail

Comment

New: Foose Legend 20" Wheels for Mustang from $300 + free shipping
                              American Muscle offers the Foose Legend 20" x 10" Wheel for Mustang in Chrome (pictured), model no. 32801, for $299.99 with free shipping, That's $140 off list and the lowest total price we could find. It features an ultra deep lip and fits 2005 to 2014 Mustangs.
                              American Muscle also offers the Foose Legend 20" x 8.5" Wheel for Mustang in Chrome, model no. 32800, for $304.99 with free shipping. That's $125 off list and the lowest total price we could find. It features an ultra deep lip and fits 2005 to 2014 model Mustangs.

Token Split Tail

Comment

New: JC Whitney coupon: 20% off sitewide + free shipping
                                Ending today, JC Whitney cuts 20% off most items sitewide via coupon code "LDAY20". Even better, receive free shipping on all orders. That's tied with our mention from a month ago as the best percent-off discount we've seen from JC Whitney. Some exclusions apply.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X