• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
    she's with ricky from better off dead!

hahahahhahaha

Comment

Exactly. Arrest should have never happened. I'd be going after the State's money. I bet he could get quite a settlement, too.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvZBKwvE0k[/ame]

Needs to posting in all of frost's threads

Comment

Why do ABC 'cops' have guns anyway? Is there a risk of a shootout shutting down a bar who is serving underaged kids?
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Cause bear arms dawg
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What I don't understand is if they're in plain clothes, why did it take so long to approach them? Why were they not closer to the exit and could've then popped them with their worthless badges before it escalated, or were they that close and then had to make up their minds as to what to do...

Comment

[QUOTE=naynay;1097790]Cause bear arms dawg[/QUOTE

2nd amendment applies to civilians only. The govt sanctions & makes the rules about law enforcement & military carrying weapons. The 2nd amendment is in place so that the govt can't disarm & control the citicenry by force. Its called history. Study it.
                sigpic

Comment

What's funny about this story is that the TABC are just like this in Denton. They would act like students and try to sneak into parties or be sneaky and get kids to buy beer.

Comment

[quote=Kimmypie;1098098]
                    Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    Cause bear arms dawg[/QUOTE

2nd amendment applies to civilians only. The govt sanctions & makes the rules about law enforcement & military carrying weapons. The 2nd amendment is in place so that the govt can't disarm & control the citicenry by force. Its called history. Study it.
                    This sums it up nicely. Government by it's nature is force. The 2nd amendment provides a force to repel that if needed
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

[quote=Kimmypie;1098098]
                      Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      Cause bear arms dawg[/QUOTE

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm lost.

The case of the La Crox is IRRELEVANT. They didn't pull guns on them for buying beer.

This is all a result of them RUNNING AWAY and attempting to avoid arrest. They didn't recognize the authority of the ABC, and the ABC assumed they were trying to get away with buying beer illegally. The guns were pulled because they were for all intents and purposes avoiding arrest.

If I get pulled over for throwing a cigarette but out the window, and decide to run from the police... should they just let me run away? It was only a cigarette butt...

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                          I'm lost.

The case of the La Crox is IRRELEVANT. They didn't pull guns on them for buying beer.

This is all a result of them RUNNING AWAY and attempting to avoid arrest. They didn't recognize the authority of the ABC, and the ABC assumed they were trying to get away with buying beer illegally. The guns were pulled because they were for all intents and purposes avoiding arrest.

If I get pulled over for throwing a cigarette but out the window, and decide to run from the police... should they just let me run away? It was only a cigarette butt...
                          a cop isnt going to be in a plain old car flashing its high beams at you to get you to pull over, the girls didnt know they were cops, they got scared and ran. your post was dumb.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I'm lost.

are you completely retarded or just having an off night? the case of La Crox is RELEVANT because the genius of Virginas ABC could not tell a case of water from a case of beer. The girls were running away because PLAIN CLOTHES officers were running at them and the girls did not know who the hell they were...thus the running to the vehicle.

The ABC officers overreacted and escalated a situation that could have been handled 100x better than it was....at least the D.A.'s office had enough common sense to drop the charges and let the situation go.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm lost.

Littering is illegal. I'd be like you walking down the street with a case of Coke and 6 guys draw weapons and run towards you while yelling. Are you going to:

A) Believe you have done nothing wrong so these people obviously mean to do you harm, so flee
                              B) Know you have done nothing wrong but they are evidently people of authority so you empty your pockets, place your hands on your head and lay on the concrete so that they don't get any more out of breath
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X